Joe Begos’ horror pic Almost Human was just slotted for a spot in the Toronto International Film Festival‘s Midnight Madness sidebar, where films like Eli Roth’s The Green Inferno and opening-night film All Cheerleaders Die will also be making their world premieres. This one doesn’t skimp on the gore. It’s the story of a guy who disappears from from his home in a brilliant flash of blue light almost two years earlier, and a string of grisly murders leads his buddy to believe he has returned with something evil living inside of him. Check it out:
Hot Toronto Trailer: ‘Almost Human’
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Jon Lindstrom Joins 'True Detective'; Dan Buran Boards TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot
- 'Late Late Show' Guest Hosts Include Drew Carey & Judd Apatow Ahead Of Corden Debut
- Richard Linklater To Receive Palm Springs Visionary Award For 'Boyhood'
- MPTF's Night Before Oscar Fundraiser Setting Up Shop On Fox Lot
- Matt Barr Joins TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot; Katie Sarife In 'The Michelle Knight Story'