Joe Begos’ horror pic Almost Human was just slotted for a spot in the Toronto International Film Festival‘s Midnight Madness sidebar, where films like Eli Roth’s The Green Inferno and opening-night film All Cheerleaders Die will also be making their world premieres. This one doesn’t skimp on the gore. It’s the story of a guy who disappears from from his home in a brilliant flash of blue light almost two years earlier, and a string of grisly murders leads his buddy to believe he has returned with something evil living inside of him. Check it out:
Hot Toronto Trailer: ‘Almost Human’
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Hot Trailer: Jazz Docu 'Keep On Keepin' On'
- Sundance Institute Taps 10 For Docu Music And Sound Design Lab
- Brian Huskey Set For ABC's 'Selfie'; Rebecca Forsythe Joins 'Members Only'
- Relativity's 'Beyond The Lights' To Open 18th Urbanworld Fest
- Step Right Up For 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' Premiere Date
- Winona Ryder, Alfred Molina & Jon Bernthal Join HBO Miniseries 'Show Me A Hero'