Bad tattoos and bad times in Sin City are coming to A&E. The channel’s new Bad Ink series is set to debut on August 11, A+E Networks announced today. The series will premiere with a double shot of back-to-back episodes at 10 PM and 10:30 PM on the Sunday night. The unscripted show features tattoos artist Dirk Vermin and his friend Ruckus as they go on the hunt for Las Vegas’ worst ink jobs. Some Vermin tries to fix himself while discovering how the victim in question got such bad ink, as the title says. Matt Sharp and Dan Adler for Sharp Entertainment are the EPs on Bad Ink. Randy Jones is co-executive producer. Executive producers for A&E are Elaine Frontain Bryant, Lily Neumeyer and Evan Lerner.
A&E’s ‘Bad Ink’ To Debut In August
What's Hot on Deadline
Peter Bart: Donald Trump's Nightmare, Stormy Daniels Has A Secret Side As Prolific Film Director With Skills
Bankruptcy Reveals Wild List Of Who The Weinstein Company Owes Money To: Malia Obama, David Bowie, Michael Bay
'I Can Only Imagine' Review: Faith-Based Music Biopic Of MercyMe's Smash Song Hits All The Right Notes
Latest TV News
- As The Weinstein World Turns, Industry Asks: Who Is Lantern Asset Management?
- Olivia De Havilland’s Lawyers Make Her Case In ‘Feud’ Appeals Hearing
- Bankruptcy Court Approves Weinstein Co.’s Plans To Keep Lights On, Employees Paid
- Nick Weidenfeld Inks First-Look Animation Deal With Hulu
- E! Picks Up 'Juicy Stories' Dramedy From Michael Patrick King, Amy Harris & Juicy Couture Founders To Pilot
- ‘Steps’: Julie Hagerty & Cameron Boyce Cast In ABC Comedy Pilot