Contestants shed pounds on the show but ABC is packing on more Extreme Weight Loss. The network announced today that it is bringing the reality series back for a 13-episode fourth season. ABC and producers Eyeworks USA are changing things up a bit on the show for the next season, which is now filming. Contestants will spend the first three months of their one-year weight loss regime at the University of Colorado’s Anschutz Health and Wellness Center in Aurora, CO. Extreme Weight Loss trainer and host Chris Powell will work with the center’s medical director Dr. Holly Wyatt in helping the show’s participants drop pounds safely. The third season of Extreme Weight Loss is currently airing Tuesdays from 8-10 PM.
ABC Orders Fourth Season Of ‘Extreme Weight Loss’
What's Hot on Deadline
Moviegoers Turn Out For The 'Apocalypse' Over Memorial Day & Chop Off 'Alice's Head - Monday AM Update
'Alice' Sees $62.7M In Offshore Looking Glass; 'Warcraft' Scores $31.7M; 'X-Men' Cumes $183.4M - Int'l Box Office Final
Latest TV News
- Euro 2016: Will French Strikes & Fuel Shortages Be A Boon For Broadcasters?
- Warriors-Thunder Game 7 Is Cable’s Most Watched NBA Telecast Ever With 16M Viewers On TNT
- ‘The Shield’ Actor Michael Jace Guilty Of Second-Degree Murder
- ‘Dance Moms’ Abby Lee Miller In Plea Deal Talks For $5M Fraud Case; Seeks Another Delay From Judge
- Facebook, Twitter & Others To Combat Hate Speech In Europe; Lars Mikkelsen ‘Rides Upon The Storm’; Paul Hogan Mini…
- Donald Trump Calls ABC Reporter “A Sleaze” During News Conference About Veterans Fundraiser