Contestants shed pounds on the show but ABC is packing on more Extreme Weight Loss. The network announced today that it is bringing the reality series back for a 13-episode fourth season. ABC and producers Eyeworks USA are changing things up a bit on the show for the next season, which is now filming. Contestants will spend the first three months of their one-year weight loss regime at the University of Colorado’s Anschutz Health and Wellness Center in Aurora, CO. Extreme Weight Loss trainer and host Chris Powell will work with the center’s medical director Dr. Holly Wyatt in helping the show’s participants drop pounds safely. The third season of Extreme Weight Loss is currently airing Tuesdays from 8-10 PM.
ABC Orders Fourth Season Of ‘Extreme Weight Loss’
What's Hot on Deadline
Ryan Lochte Teammate James Feigen Apologizes, Details Rio Gas Station Gaffe & Brazilian Authorities' Big Fine Demands
Oscars: Saudi Arabia Enters 'Barakah Meets Barakah' In Foreign Language Race; Kingdom's Second Submission Ever
Latest TV News
- ‘Nashville’: Connie Britton No Longer Regular; Will She Leave Country Drama?
- Aisha Hinds To Star As Harriet Tubman In ‘Underground’ Season 2
- Michael Phelps Dives Into ‘America’s Got Talent’ Co-Hosting Gig Tonight
- BBC America To Air ‘Star Trek’ Marathon In Runup To ‘Dirk Gently’ Premiere
- Vice’s Shane Smith To Big Media: “Open Sh*t Up” Or Alienate A Generation; Predicts M&A Frenzy; Talks Disney…
- Leslie Jones Attacked Online Again As Website Hacked, Info Exposed