EXCLUSIVE: Warner Bros has hired Jeremy Lott to write The Falling, a supernatural thriller that has Zac Efron attached to star. Akiva Goldsman and his Weed Road are producing with Safehouse’s Joby Harold and Tory Tunnell and Efron, Jason Barrett and Michael Simkin through Efron’s Ninja’s Runnin’ Wild banner. Niija Kuykendall is overseeing for the studio. Lott co-wrote Lore with Black List scribe Cory Goodman, a script that Warner Bros bought for seven figures with Dwayne Johnson attached to star. Lott is repped by Paradigm, Aperture Entertainment’s Adam Goldworm and Bloom Hergott.
Zac Efron Thriller ‘The Falling’ Gets Jeremy Lott To Write
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Fleming Jr
- 'Saturday Night Live' At Halfway Mark: Reconsidering A Hot Mess
- Ben Affleck, Others Stumping For Bradley Cooper's 'American Sniper' Performance
- Did Sony Or Exhibitors Kill 'The Interview?'
- Did We All Help North Korea Hackers Murder Free Speech This Week?
- Sony Pictures Acquires Robert Rodriguez & His Frank Frazetta Homage 'Fire And Ice'
- Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack