EXCLUSIVE: Warner Bros has hired Jeremy Lott to write The Falling, a supernatural thriller that has Zac Efron attached to star. Akiva Goldsman and his Weed Road are producing with Safehouse’s Joby Harold and Tory Tunnell and Efron, Jason Barrett and Michael Simkin through Efron’s Ninja’s Runnin’ Wild banner. Niija Kuykendall is overseeing for the studio. Lott co-wrote Lore with Black List scribe Cory Goodman, a script that Warner Bros bought for seven figures with Dwayne Johnson attached to star. Lott is repped by Paradigm, Aperture Entertainment’s Adam Goldworm and Bloom Hergott.
Zac Efron Thriller ‘The Falling’ Gets Jeremy Lott To Write
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Fleming Jr
- Tobey Maguire's Material Signs Oscar Sharp To Blind Deal Off Short Pic 'The Karman Line'
- Circle Of Confusion's Brad Mendelsohn To Head Lit Department
- Andrew Dominik To Script 'Shaolin Temple' For Helmer Justin Lin
- Brad Grey Takes ALS Plunge With Help From Johnny Knoxville
- EMMYS: Deadline's Live-Blog Special Guest: 'Sons Of Anarchy' Creator Kurt Sutter
- Jeremy Lovering To Helm Sony Horror Pic 'The Bringing,' Inspired By Cecil Hotel