WE tv has renewed its popular docu-series Tamar & Vince for a second season and Joan & Melissa: Joan Knows Best? for a fourth season. The 10-episode Season 2 of Tamar & Vince, which will feature the recent birth of the couple’s baby boy, will premiere September 5; while the eight-episode Season 4 of Joan & Melissa, which will chronicle Joan Rivers’ recent 80th birthday celebrations, will kick off in early 2014.
WEtv Renews ‘Tamar & Vince’ And ‘Joan & Melissa’
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Andreeva
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'