WE tv has renewed its popular docu-series Tamar & Vince for a second season and Joan & Melissa: Joan Knows Best? for a fourth season. The 10-episode Season 2 of Tamar & Vince, which will feature the recent birth of the couple’s baby boy, will premiere September 5; while the eight-episode Season 4 of Joan & Melissa, which will chronicle Joan Rivers’ recent 80th birthday celebrations, will kick off in early 2014.
WEtv Renews ‘Tamar & Vince’ And ‘Joan & Melissa’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fear The Walking Dead' Finale: Gale Anne Hurd On Season 2, 'Walking Dead' Season 6 & No Zombie Apocalypse Crossover
'The Martian' Suspended Between $55M-$56M; 'The Walk's Hang-Up In Large Format - Sunday B.O. Postmortem
'Collateral Beauty' Director Alfonso Gomez-Rejon Exits Project Over Creative Differences With Studio
Latest TV News
- Does Lionsgate Have Starz In Its Eyes?
- Nancy Drew Drama Series In Works At CBS
- Endemol Shine CEO Defends TV Business: “We Have Never Had It So Good” – Mipcom
- Fox Developing Couples Dancing Show As ‘So You Think You Can Dance’ Awaits Renewal Decision
- MTV’s Nicole Byer Pilot Casts Sophie Von Haselberg, Fahim Anwar & Rachel Hilson
- Samuel Baum Inks 2-Year Deal With HBO