WE tv has renewed its popular docu-series Tamar & Vince for a second season and Joan & Melissa: Joan Knows Best? for a fourth season. The 10-episode Season 2 of Tamar & Vince, which will feature the recent birth of the couple’s baby boy, will premiere September 5; while the eight-episode Season 4 of Joan & Melissa, which will chronicle Joan Rivers’ recent 80th birthday celebrations, will kick off in early 2014.
WEtv Renews ‘Tamar & Vince’ And ‘Joan & Melissa’
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Katy Perry Officially Announced As Super Bowl Halftime Show Headliner – Video
- Lenora Crichlow & Spencer Grammer Join 'Mr. Robinson' On NBC
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par In Households, Slip In Demo With Host Cameron Diaz
- SVP Alternative Among Several Eliminated Positions At CW As Part Of TW Layoffs
- Nora Arnezeder To Co-Star In 'Zoo'; Christian Campbell Joins 'True Detective'
- Paul Dano To Co-Star In Steve McQueen's HBO Pilot 'Codes Of Conduct'