Fox International Channels today promoted the company veteran to COO as well as naming him CEO of National Geographic Channels International. Ward Platt had been FIC’s President of Asia Pacific and the Middle East. He will relocate to Los Angeles and work to implement FIC’s global growth plans, continuing to report to FIC President and CEO Herman Lopez. In his NCGI role, Platt will oversee international programming, marketing, operations, syndication and finance for the National Geographic Channels outside of the US. Before joining Fox, he was VP Distribution and Business Development at Star Group. Also today, Zubin Gandevia was promoted from COO of Fox International Channels Asia to President of the unit. He will continue to report to Platt.
Ward Platt Upped To Pair Of Top Posts At Fox International Channels
Trending Now on Deadline
'Dancing With The Stars' Finale Ratings Hit 4-Season High, 'The Voice' Down, 'Flash' & 'Mindy Project' Even
More From Team
- Jon Lindstrom Joins 'True Detective'; Dan Buran Boards TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot
- 'Unfinished Business' Redband Trailer: Vince Vaughn And Company Invade Europe
- 'Late Late Show' Guest Hosts Include Drew Carey & Judd Apatow Ahead Of Corden Debut
- Richard Linklater To Receive Palm Springs Visionary Award For 'Boyhood'
- MPTF's Night Before Oscar Fundraiser Setting Up Shop On Fox Lot
- Matt Barr Joins TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot; Katie Sarife In 'The Michelle Knight Story'