Fox International Channels today promoted the company veteran to COO as well as naming him CEO of National Geographic Channels International. Ward Platt had been FIC’s President of Asia Pacific and the Middle East. He will relocate to Los Angeles and work to implement FIC’s global growth plans, continuing to report to FIC President and CEO Herman Lopez. In his NCGI role, Platt will oversee international programming, marketing, operations, syndication and finance for the National Geographic Channels outside of the US. Before joining Fox, he was VP Distribution and Business Development at Star Group. Also today, Zubin Gandevia was promoted from COO of Fox International Channels Asia to President of the unit. He will continue to report to Platt.
Ward Platt Upped To Pair Of Top Posts At Fox International Channels
What's Hot on Deadline
Bravo Renews & Expands 'Southern Charm', Sets More 'Shahs Of Sunset' & 'Million Dollar Listing New York'
Latest International News
- Viacom Board Poised To Give CEO Job To International Networks Chief Bob Bakish
- Peter Bart: Euros Baffled By U.S. Mega-Deals, But Still Hustle For U.S. Tourists
- FilmNation Boards Marc Webb-Directed ‘The Only Living Boy In New York’
- ‘Shameless’ Actor Cameron Monaghan Set To Star In ‘The White Devil’
- ‘Walking Dead’ Season 7 Debut Up 34% Internationally
- UK Creative Industries Call For Government-Industry Partnership Post-Brexit