FilmDistrict scored a $97M hit on a reported $1.5M budget with 2011’s indie ghost pic Insidious, helmed by Saw creator James Wan. Before Wan steps up to the Fast & Furious franchise he’ll return along with microbudget horror producers Jason Blum and Oren Peli and stars Patrick Wilson, Rose Byrne, Lin Shaye, Barbara Hershey and Ty Simpkins for Insidious: Chapter 2. FilmDistrict releases the sequel September 13. Check out the new trailer:
Hot Trailer: ‘Insidious: Chapter 2′
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
Jennifer Aniston May Be On The Fast Track To Oscar As Awards Groups Shower Her With Best Actress Nominations
More From Team
- Mike Myers' Dr. Evil Advises Sony, Kim Jong Un On 'SNL'
- Republicans To Exhibitors: Play 'The Interview'
- 'Orange Is The New Black' Inmates Croon A Zany 'Twelve Days Of Christmas' – Watch
- North Korea Wants To Work With U.S. To Find Hacker; Obama Admin Asks China For Help – UPDATE
- Sony Hack: Guardians Of Peace YouTube Video Jeering FBI Sent To Journalists