Naomi Watts and Robin Wright are BFFs who become romantically entangled with each others’ son in Anne Fontaine’s (Coco Before Chanel) English-language debut. Oscar-winning writer Christopher Hampton (Dangerous Liaisons) adapted the script from Doris Lessing’s novella (and ostensibly not from SNL‘s Motherlover skit). Adore debuted at Sundance under the title Two Mothers. Exclusive Media will release the pic in theaters and on demand September 6. Here’s the trailer:
Hot Trailer: ‘Adore’
What's Hot on Deadline
Bernie Sanders: Obama Administration "Should Kill" The AT&T-Time Warner Deal: "Higher Prices & Fewer Choices"
'Madea' To Push Well Past $27M As 'Jack Reacher' Takes $22M to $23M; 'Joneses' Can't Keep Up - Sun. AM Update
'Saturday Night Live' Hits Season High Ratings With Tom Hanks, Lady Gaga & More Donald Trump & Hillary Clinton
Latest Film News
- ‘Jack Reacher’ Cuffs $31M; ‘Girl’, ‘Inferno’, ‘Peregrine’ At Milestones – Intl…
- ‘Ouija: Origin Of Evil’: The Newton Brothers Talk Their Horror Film Score
- 'Moonlight' & ‘Michael Moore In TrumpLand' Top 2016 Theater Averages – Specialty B.O.
- ‘Madea’ To Push Well Past $27M As ‘Jack Reacher’ Takes $22M to $23M; ‘Joneses’ Can’t Keep Up – Sun…
- Matthew McConaughey To Be Honored At Napa Valley Film Festival
- Dan Porter, WME’s Head Of Digital, To Exit Agency