Naomi Watts and Robin Wright are BFFs who become romantically entangled with each others’ son in Anne Fontaine’s (Coco Before Chanel) English-language debut. Oscar-winning writer Christopher Hampton (Dangerous Liaisons) adapted the script from Doris Lessing’s novella (and ostensibly not from SNL‘s Motherlover skit). Adore debuted at Sundance under the title Two Mothers. Exclusive Media will release the pic in theaters and on demand September 6. Here’s the trailer:
Hot Trailer: ‘Adore’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fifty Shades' Dominant With $277M WW; 'La La' Lands $200M+ Overseas; 'XXX' Tops In China - International Box Office
Latest Film News
- Martin Scorsese's 'The Irishman,' Starring Robert De Niro Heading To Netflix?
- Leah Adler Dies: Steven Spielberg’s Mother Was 97
- Uma Thurman Regrets Turning Down ‘Lord Of The Rings’ Role
- UCLA Diversity Report Downplays Gains Made By Industry’s Women and Minorities
- ‘Logan’ Review: The Marvel Comic Book Movie For People Who Hate Marvel Comic Book Movies
- Simon Kinberg Looking To Direct Next ‘X-Men’?