Leading into tonight’s gut-wrenching episode of Game Of Thrones, complete with a major plot twist, HBO debuted a new teaser for the upcoming second season of Aaron Sorkin’s The Newsroom. It’s just a mood teaser, with no glimpse at the action inside Atlantis Cable News, and instead features Will McAvoy and Co. in a desert.
TV TEASER: HBO’s ‘The Newsroom’
What's Hot on Deadline
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Latest TV News
- Bill Maher: Don’t Lump Al Franken With Weinstein, Spacey & Donald Trump
- Wendy Pepper Dies: Contestant On First Season Of ‘Project Runway’ Was 53
- Vice Forms All-Female Advisory In Wake Of Exec’s Conduct Suspension
- ‘True Detective’: Carmen Ejogo To Star In Season 3 Of HBO Anthology Series
- AT&T-Time Warner Merger Antitrust Review Casting Pall Over Fox Talks
- Eva Longoria Teams With David Schulner & Nisha Ganatra For ‘Lucky Boy’ Immigrant Drama Series Based On Book