TNT’s detective and medical examiner team-up series returned last night for a fourth season up double digits in viewership and the key demos. At 9 PM, Rizzoli & Isles pulled in 6.6 million viewers, with 2.3 million adults 25-54 and 1.8 million adults 18-49. That’s an 18% rise in viewers, 19% in 25-54 and 17% in 18-49 compared with the Season 3 premiere June 5, 2012. Additionally the series can put in its cap that Tuesday’s results make Rizzoli & Isles the top telecast so far of the summer on basic cable in viewers and adults 25-54. Things were not on the rise at lead-out Perception on a new night. Back for a second season, the crime drama starring Eric McCormack garnered 4 million viewers with 1.2 million adults 25-54 and 1 million adults 18-49. That’s down from the 5.6 million viewers who tuned in for the Season 1 debut of Perception on July 9, 2012 with The Closer as its lead-in. In terms of the demo, the show dipped last night from the 1.5 million in 25-54 and 1.1 million in adults 18-49 who watched the series premiere last summer on a Monday night.
TNT’s ‘Rizzoli & Isles’ Returns Strong,’Perception’ Dips
What's Hot on Deadline
Netflix Plans 80 Movies In 2018, Up From Eight In Current Quarter; "People Will Start Seeing The Potential"
Latest TV News
- One To Watch: The Incredible Underdog Story Of Beulah Koale, Star Of ‘Thank You For Your Service’ & ‘Hawaii Five-O…
- Comedy Central Orders 2 New Series From ‘Saturday Night Live’, ‘Late Night’ Alums
- Softer NFL Ratings Will Drag Down CBS Q3 Earnings, Wall Street Analyst Warns
- The Scaramucci Post Pulls “How Many Jews” Holocaust Poll After Twitter Torching
- Chris Cuomo Anchors ‘Inside’ For HLN Over Five Fridays
- CBS Names Writers Mentoring Program Participants For 2017-18