Amy Savitsky has been promoted to SVP Program Development reporting to TLC‘s General Manager, Amy Winter. Savitsky will continue to lead TLC’s East Coast development efforts, while also expanding her responsibilities to include overseeing production of select programming. She is based in the company’s Silver Spring, MD headquarters. Savitsky most recently served as VP Development for TLC. Since joining the network in 2011, Savitsky has shepherded in several new series including Family S.O.S. With Jo Frost, Breaking Amish, Here Comes Honey Boo Boo, and My 600lb Life. Previously Savitsky held several roles within Discovery Communications, including VP of Development for the Discovery Channel and Director of Development for Discovery Health. Before that she was the Story Editor at DreamWorks SKG.
TLC Ups Amy Savitsky To SVP Program Development
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Huayi Brothers Spending $130 Million To Start U.S. Subsidiary
- 11 Years Later, Feds Order CNN To Rehire Fired Union Workers
- Hot Trailer: Jason Schwartzman & Elisabeth Moss In 'Listen Up Philip'
- Chiké Okonkwo Set For 'Banshee' Arc; Scott Glenn Joins 'Marvel's Daredevil'
- UPDATE: FCC Weighs In On Local Broadcaster's Rescue Of Dodgers For Stretch Run
- 'Bill Maher: Live From DC' HBO's Most Watched Comedy Special In 5 Years