Amy Savitsky has been promoted to SVP Program Development reporting to TLC‘s General Manager, Amy Winter. Savitsky will continue to lead TLC’s East Coast development efforts, while also expanding her responsibilities to include overseeing production of select programming. She is based in the company’s Silver Spring, MD headquarters. Savitsky most recently served as VP Development for TLC. Since joining the network in 2011, Savitsky has shepherded in several new series including Family S.O.S. With Jo Frost, Breaking Amish, Here Comes Honey Boo Boo, and My 600lb Life. Previously Savitsky held several roles within Discovery Communications, including VP of Development for the Discovery Channel and Director of Development for Discovery Health. Before that she was the Story Editor at DreamWorks SKG.
TLC Ups Amy Savitsky To SVP Program Development
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Timothy Hutton To Star In 'The Haunting Of Hill House' Netflix TV Series Adaptation
- ‘Hollywood Medium With Tyler Henry’ Renewed For Season 3 By E!
- Romantic Comedy From Nahnatchka Khan & Billy Finnegan Set At Fox As Put Pilot
- Prince Concert Film ‘Sign O’ The Times’ Headed To Showtime
- ‘The X Factor UK’ Gets U.S. Season 14 Premiere Date On AXS TV