Amy Savitsky has been promoted to SVP Program Development reporting to TLC‘s General Manager, Amy Winter. Savitsky will continue to lead TLC’s East Coast development efforts, while also expanding her responsibilities to include overseeing production of select programming. She is based in the company’s Silver Spring, MD headquarters. Savitsky most recently served as VP Development for TLC. Since joining the network in 2011, Savitsky has shepherded in several new series including Family S.O.S. With Jo Frost, Breaking Amish, Here Comes Honey Boo Boo, and My 600lb Life. Previously Savitsky held several roles within Discovery Communications, including VP of Development for the Discovery Channel and Director of Development for Discovery Health. Before that she was the Story Editor at DreamWorks SKG.
TLC Ups Amy Savitsky To SVP Program Development
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Amazon Has No Regrets As ‘Man In The High Castle’ Ad Campaign Pulled From NYC Subway – Update
- ‘Grease Live’ First-Look Promo: Hand Jives & Fast Times At Rydell High
- College Sex Scandal Drama From Jessica Mecklenburg & Rod Lurie Lands At NBC
- The Sony Hack One Year Later: Just Who Are The Guardians Of Peace?
- David Canary Dies: ‘All My Children’ Star Was 77
- ‘Superstore’ Review: America Ferrera NBC Comedy Proves Big Not Better