Amy Savitsky has been promoted to SVP Program Development reporting to TLC‘s General Manager, Amy Winter. Savitsky will continue to lead TLC’s East Coast development efforts, while also expanding her responsibilities to include overseeing production of select programming. She is based in the company’s Silver Spring, MD headquarters. Savitsky most recently served as VP Development for TLC. Since joining the network in 2011, Savitsky has shepherded in several new series including Family S.O.S. With Jo Frost, Breaking Amish, Here Comes Honey Boo Boo, and My 600lb Life. Previously Savitsky held several roles within Discovery Communications, including VP of Development for the Discovery Channel and Director of Development for Discovery Health. Before that she was the Story Editor at DreamWorks SKG.
TLC Ups Amy Savitsky To SVP Program Development
What's Hot on Deadline
Emma Stone On 'La La Land' & 'Moonlight' Best Picture Snafu: "I Was Holding The Best Actress Card The Entire Time"
Latest TV News
- Viola Davis & Mahershala Ali’s Oscar Wins Prove Successful Film & TV Careers Can Co-Exist
- Oscars: Donald Trump Dominates Until Best Picture Snafu Steals Spotlight
- Oscars TV Review: Stellar Show Spoiled By Best Picture Fiasco
- Kimmel Tweets To Donald Trump During Oscars
- Jimmy Kimmel Taunts Donald Trump In Political Oscars Opening Monologue – Watch
- Last Week Not In Sweden: Bill O’Reilly To Address Nils Bildt Mystery; Twitter Doesn’t Wait