CORE Media Group has hired Tim Sullivan as SVP, Development and Production. He will work on developing and producing unscripted shows, reporting to CORE’s Head of U.S. Television Jen O’Connell. Sullivan most recently worked at Zodiak USA, where he served as SVP, Head of Development overseeing the creative efforts of the independent production company’s U.S. arm. Before that, Sullivan was a producer on Top Chef Just Desserts and a Director of Development at Magical Elves. Sullivan joins CORE’s growing unscripted roster, which also includes Sharp Entertainment (Extreme Couponing, Doomsday Preppers), which CORE acquired, and Rhett Bachner and Brien Meagher’s B17, in which the company has an ownership stake.
Tim Sullivan Joins CORE Media As SVP Development And Production
What's Hot on Deadline
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Latest TV News
- Bill Maher: Don’t Lump Al Franken With Weinstein, Spacey & Donald Trump
- Wendy Pepper Dies: Contestant On First Season Of ‘Project Runway’ Was 53
- Vice Forms All-Female Advisory In Wake Of Exec’s Conduct Suspension
- ‘True Detective’: Carmen Ejogo To Star In Season 3 Of HBO Anthology Series
- AT&T-Time Warner Merger Antitrust Review Casting Pall Over Fox Talks
- Eva Longoria Teams With David Schulner & Nisha Ganatra For ‘Lucky Boy’ Immigrant Drama Series Based On Book