CORE Media Group has hired Tim Sullivan as SVP, Development and Production. He will work on developing and producing unscripted shows, reporting to CORE’s Head of U.S. Television Jen O’Connell. Sullivan most recently worked at Zodiak USA, where he served as SVP, Head of Development overseeing the creative efforts of the independent production company’s U.S. arm. Before that, Sullivan was a producer on Top Chef Just Desserts and a Director of Development at Magical Elves. Sullivan joins CORE’s growing unscripted roster, which also includes Sharp Entertainment (Extreme Couponing, Doomsday Preppers), which CORE acquired, and Rhett Bachner and Brien Meagher’s B17, in which the company has an ownership stake.
Tim Sullivan Joins CORE Media As SVP Development And Production
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fear The Walking Dead' Finale: Gale Anne Hurd On Season 2, 'Walking Dead' Season 6 & No Zombie Apocalypse Crossover
Latest TV News
- ABC Buys Legal Drama ‘Conviction’ From Mark Gordon Company As Put Pilot
- ‘Gotham’ EP On Tonight’s Joker Origin Shocker & Honoring The Batman Legacy
- Roger Bart Joins ‘Graves’ On Epix; Tembi Locke In USA Pilot ‘Shooter’
- Harvey Weinstein & BBC Debut ‘War And Peace’ Footage, Talk Future Collaborations – Mipcom
- Does Lionsgate Have Starz In Its Eyes?
- Nancy Drew Drama Series In Works At CBS