CORE Media Group has hired Tim Sullivan as SVP, Development and Production. He will work on developing and producing unscripted shows, reporting to CORE’s Head of U.S. Television Jen O’Connell. Sullivan most recently worked at Zodiak USA, where he served as SVP, Head of Development overseeing the creative efforts of the independent production company’s U.S. arm. Before that, Sullivan was a producer on Top Chef Just Desserts and a Director of Development at Magical Elves. Sullivan joins CORE’s growing unscripted roster, which also includes Sharp Entertainment (Extreme Couponing, Doomsday Preppers), which CORE acquired, and Rhett Bachner and Brien Meagher’s B17, in which the company has an ownership stake.
Tim Sullivan Joins CORE Media As SVP Development And Production
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Box Office Friday: 'Guardians' Tops 2014; 'As Above/So Below' Nabs No. 3; 'Cantinflas' Es Excelente!
More From Andreeva
- ABC Buys Medical Thriller From Janine Sherman Barrois & Aaron Kaplan
- Bob Cooper, EOne Prep Post-Apocalyptic Event Series With Book Acquisition
- Fox Buys Detective Drama Based On Australian Miniseries 'Jack Irish'
- 'The Greatest American Hero' Gets Fox Remake With Phil Lord & Chris Miller
- Jennifer Johnson Exiting 'The Following' As Showrunner, Trio Takes Over
- Enver Gjokaj & Chad Michael Murray Cast In ABC Series 'Marvel's Agent Carter'