CORE Media Group has hired Tim Sullivan as SVP, Development and Production. He will work on developing and producing unscripted shows, reporting to CORE’s Head of U.S. Television Jen O’Connell. Sullivan most recently worked at Zodiak USA, where he served as SVP, Head of Development overseeing the creative efforts of the independent production company’s U.S. arm. Before that, Sullivan was a producer on Top Chef Just Desserts and a Director of Development at Magical Elves. Sullivan joins CORE’s growing unscripted roster, which also includes Sharp Entertainment (Extreme Couponing, Doomsday Preppers), which CORE acquired, and Rhett Bachner and Brien Meagher’s B17, in which the company has an ownership stake.
Tim Sullivan Joins CORE Media As SVP Development And Production
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: "We Had No Choice," Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
More From Andreeva
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'
- Christina Aguilera-Produced Dramedy, Twitter-Based Comedy, Shakespeare-Themed Drama On Prospect Park's Slate