Leon Knoles will serve as director for CBS Television Distribution‘s syndicated late-night talker The Arsenio Hall Show, which debuts September 9. The move was announced today by executive producers Arsenio Hall, John Ferriter and Neal Kendall. Knoles began his career as a technical director on such shows as American Idol, Last Comic Standing, The BET Honors, and the Comedy Central Roast as well as stints on Jimmy Kimmel Live!, Real Time With Bill Maher, The Late Late Show With Craig Kilborn, The Ellen DeGeneres Show, Live With Kelly and The Wayne Brady Show. He segued to directing with Damon Wayans’ comedy special Way Out for Comedy Central. He has directed several specials for PBS including The National Tree Lighting, The Tenors Lead With Your Heart, Country Music: In Performance At The White House, Michael Feinstein: The Sinatra Legacy, Gloria Estefan: The Standards and The Motown Sound: In Performance At The White House.
‘The Arsenio Hall Show’ Taps Leon Knoles As Director
What's Hot on Deadline
'Uncharted' Reconfigured: 'Spider-Man Homecoming's Tom Holland To Play Young Nathan Drake For Shawn Levy
'Alien: Covenant' Adds $30M In 2nd Frame; 'Dangal' Pins $100M+ In China; 'Guardians 2' At $733M WW - International Box Office
Are Comedies In Peril On The Big Screen & Headed To Streaming? Ben Stiller, Adam Sandler & 'Meyerowitz' Cast Sound Off - Cannes
Latest TV News
- John Oliver: Donald Trump’s Last Seven Days “Absolutely Insane”
- ‘Twin Peaks’ Review: WTF Was That?
- NBC Sets Premiere Date for Megyn Kelly’s New Sunday Magazine Show
- ‘Twin Peaks’ Fans in Italy Get Episodes Early Due to Sky Italia Gaffe
- Hugh Grant To Star In Stephen Frears’ ‘A Very English Scandal’ For BBC One
- Sasheer Zamata Exiting ‘Saturday Night Live’: Third Cast Member In Week