Leon Knoles will serve as director for CBS Television Distribution‘s syndicated late-night talker The Arsenio Hall Show, which debuts September 9. The move was announced today by executive producers Arsenio Hall, John Ferriter and Neal Kendall. Knoles began his career as a technical director on such shows as American Idol, Last Comic Standing, The BET Honors, and the Comedy Central Roast as well as stints on Jimmy Kimmel Live!, Real Time With Bill Maher, The Late Late Show With Craig Kilborn, The Ellen DeGeneres Show, Live With Kelly and The Wayne Brady Show. He segued to directing with Damon Wayans’ comedy special Way Out for Comedy Central. He has directed several specials for PBS including The National Tree Lighting, The Tenors Lead With Your Heart, Country Music: In Performance At The White House, Michael Feinstein: The Sinatra Legacy, Gloria Estefan: The Standards and The Motown Sound: In Performance At The White House.
‘The Arsenio Hall Show’ Taps Leon Knoles As Director
What's Hot on Deadline
'Show Dogs' Getting Re-Cut By Global Road In Response To Concerns Over Inappropriate Sex Abuse Message
'Outlander's Sam Heughan Joins Vin Diesel In Sony's 'Bloodshot'; Eiza Gonzalez, Michael Sheen Also Aboard
Jason Bateman Apologizes To Jessica Walter Over 'Arrested Development' Interview Comments: "I Was Wrong Here"
ABC Answers Michael Jackson Estate's Claim That Network Didn't Secure Rights For Special On Late Singer - Update
'Game Of Thrones' Maestro George R.R. Martin Gets In Business With Warner Bros. Animation: Studio To Adapt Author's 'The Ice Dragon'
Latest TV News
- YouTube Sets Soccer Travel Series With F2Freestylers
- Donald Trump Jumps At Chance To Cancel Summit, Beating Kim Jong-un To Punch
- ‘Code Black’ Canceled After Three Seasons At CBS
- Amy Poehler, Nick Offerman Would Welcome A ‘Parks And Recreation’ Revival, With Or Without Beyoncé
- ‘The Late Late Show With James Corden’ Set To Return To London
- ‘The Break With Michelle Wolf’ Spoofs “Strong Female Leads” In Sketch For New Netflix Talk Show