Leon Knoles will serve as director for CBS Television Distribution‘s syndicated late-night talker The Arsenio Hall Show, which debuts September 9. The move was announced today by executive producers Arsenio Hall, John Ferriter and Neal Kendall. Knoles began his career as a technical director on such shows as American Idol, Last Comic Standing, The BET Honors, and the Comedy Central Roast as well as stints on Jimmy Kimmel Live!, Real Time With Bill Maher, The Late Late Show With Craig Kilborn, The Ellen DeGeneres Show, Live With Kelly and The Wayne Brady Show. He segued to directing with Damon Wayans’ comedy special Way Out for Comedy Central. He has directed several specials for PBS including The National Tree Lighting, The Tenors Lead With Your Heart, Country Music: In Performance At The White House, Michael Feinstein: The Sinatra Legacy, Gloria Estefan: The Standards and The Motown Sound: In Performance At The White House.
‘The Arsenio Hall Show’ Taps Leon Knoles As Director
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Pete Hammond's Telluride Q&A With Makers Of 'The Imitation Game' [Video]
- UPDATE: Joan Rivers Remains In Serious Condition Following Thursday Cardiac Arrest
- UPDATE: Abrams Artists & 'Ghost Adventures' Producer End Commissions Dispute
- Wil Wheaton Blogs His Syfy Show Is Toast
- Miranda Mayo Joins 'Pretty Little Liars'; Samm Levine In 'Selfie'
- A+E Networks Outbids Time Warner For 10% Vice Media Stake