Leon Knoles will serve as director for CBS Television Distribution‘s syndicated late-night talker The Arsenio Hall Show, which debuts September 9. The move was announced today by executive producers Arsenio Hall, John Ferriter and Neal Kendall. Knoles began his career as a technical director on such shows as American Idol, Last Comic Standing, The BET Honors, and the Comedy Central Roast as well as stints on Jimmy Kimmel Live!, Real Time With Bill Maher, The Late Late Show With Craig Kilborn, The Ellen DeGeneres Show, Live With Kelly and The Wayne Brady Show. He segued to directing with Damon Wayans’ comedy special Way Out for Comedy Central. He has directed several specials for PBS including The National Tree Lighting, The Tenors Lead With Your Heart, Country Music: In Performance At The White House, Michael Feinstein: The Sinatra Legacy, Gloria Estefan: The Standards and The Motown Sound: In Performance At The White House.
‘The Arsenio Hall Show’ Taps Leon Knoles As Director
What's Hot on Deadline
'South Park's Donald Trump Argues That Vote For Hillary Clinton Is Vote Against New 'Star Wars' Movie
Bravo Renews & Expands 'Southern Charm', Sets More 'Shahs Of Sunset' & 'Million Dollar Listing New York'
Latest TV News
- Tribune Media Extends Food Network Partnership With Scripps Networks
- U.S. Senate Sets December Date For Time Warner-AT&T Merger Hearing
- Bob Greenblatt: ‘The Voice,’ ‘This Is Us’ Are The “Antidote To The World We Live In”
- NBC Plans ‘Bye Bye, Birdie’ Starring Jennifer Lopez For 2017 Live Musical
- Donald Trump To Bill O’Reilly: NBC Releasing 2005 Bus Tape “Was An Illegal Act”
- Rhys Ward, Thomas Cadrot & Anjali Jay Join Lifetime’s ‘Midsummer's Nightmare’ Pilot