Stellan Skarsgård (Thor, The Avengers) is set to co-star opposite Logan Marshall-Green in Cinemax drama pilot Quarry. Written by Graham Gordy and Michael D. Fuller based on Max Allan Collins’ novels and directed by John Hillcoat, Quarry is set in the 1970s and centers on a Marine sniper (Marshall-Green) who, upon his return home from Vietnam in 1973, finds himself shunned by those he loves and demonized by the public. Skarsgård will play The Broker, a shadowy figure who approaches Quarry, recruiting him into his criminal ranks. The pilot brings Skarsgård back to the HBO family where he did an arc on HBO’s Entourage. It also puts him under the same roof as his actor son, True Blood star Alexander Skarsgård. Stellan Skarsgård, repped by ICM Partners and attorney Lev Ginsburg, is reprising his role as Dr. Selvig in the upcoming Thor sequel.
Stellan Skarsgård To Co-Star In Cinemax Pilot ‘The Quarry’
What's Hot on Deadline
Sony Pictures Confirms Quentin Tarantino Deal; Margot Robbie, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio Circling
Actress Accuses 'Girls' EP Murray Miller Of Sexual Assault; Showrunners Lena Dunham & Jenni Konner Defend Him - Update
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Latest TV News
- Bill Maher: Don’t Lump Al Franken With Weinstein, Spacey & Donald Trump
- Wendy Pepper Dies: Contestant On First Season Of ‘Project Runway’ Was 53
- Vice Forms All-Female Advisory In Wake Of Exec’s Conduct Suspension
- ‘True Detective’: Carmen Ejogo To Star In Season 3 Of HBO Anthology Series
- AT&T-Time Warner Merger Antitrust Review Casting Pall Over Fox Talks
- Eva Longoria Teams With David Schulner & Nisha Ganatra For ‘Lucky Boy’ Immigrant Drama Series Based On Book