New NBC drama The Blacklist got a lot of attention at the upfronts, landing the network’s best fall launchpad behind The Voice on Monday, and was a hit at the LA Screenings. Now the Sony TV-produced drama starring James Spader has raked in a slew of international sales. Still up for grabs is the top UK, market where Blacklist has sparked a bidding war among multiple networks. The series has landed at flagship broadcasters in several other key territories, including Germany (RTL), France (TF1) and Canada (Shaw). Blacklist also has been sold in Australia, Brazil and the rest of Latin America (SET), Denmark and Norway (Viasat) and Sweden (TV3).
Sony TV’s ‘The Blacklist’ Lines Up International Sales
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- CBS Order For Matt Nix Drama Scrapped When Co-Production Deal Falls Through As Ownership Rules Pilot Season 2016
- ‘Outlander’ Season 2 Trailer: Is It Even Possible To Change The Future?
- Les Moonves Says He Has “Free Rein” To Run CBS, But Likes “Stability”
- AMC Sets Late-Night Talk Show Hosted By Kevin Smith & Greg Grunberg
- ‘11.22.63’ Review: Hulu’s James Franco JFK Series Full Of Time-Travel Twists
- ‘Game Of Thrones’ Season 6 First Images: You Know Nothing (About) Jon Snow