New NBC drama The Blacklist got a lot of attention at the upfronts, landing the network’s best fall launchpad behind The Voice on Monday, and was a hit at the LA Screenings. Now the Sony TV-produced drama starring James Spader has raked in a slew of international sales. Still up for grabs is the top UK, market where Blacklist has sparked a bidding war among multiple networks. The series has landed at flagship broadcasters in several other key territories, including Germany (RTL), France (TF1) and Canada (Shaw). Blacklist also has been sold in Australia, Brazil and the rest of Latin America (SET), Denmark and Norway (Viasat) and Sweden (TV3).
Sony TV’s ‘The Blacklist’ Lines Up International Sales
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- NBC Buys Legal Drama From Matt Lopez & John Glenn
- Julianna Margulies Inks Production Deal With CBS Studios
- 'Hand Of God' To Go To Series, Two Others Likely As Amazon Studios Starts Making Series Pickup Decisions
- ABC Nabs 1970s Female Cop Drama From Fake Empire & Kapital Entertainment As Put Pilot
- 'Rush Hour' To Be Remade As Action Series From Bill Lawrence & Brett Ratner
- Yvonne Strahovski To Co-Star In ABC's 'Astronaut Wives Club'