New NBC drama The Blacklist got a lot of attention at the upfronts, landing the network’s best fall launchpad behind The Voice on Monday, and was a hit at the LA Screenings. Now the Sony TV-produced drama starring James Spader has raked in a slew of international sales. Still up for grabs is the top UK, market where Blacklist has sparked a bidding war among multiple networks. The series has landed at flagship broadcasters in several other key territories, including Germany (RTL), France (TF1) and Canada (Shaw). Blacklist also has been sold in Australia, Brazil and the rest of Latin America (SET), Denmark and Norway (Viasat) and Sweden (TV3).
Sony TV’s ‘The Blacklist’ Lines Up International Sales
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- ‘True Blood’s Rutina Wesley To Star In ‘Broad Squad’, More ABC Pilots Add Cast
- NBC Picks Up Sniper Miniseries ‘The Reaper’ From Weinstein Co.
- Martha Plimpton To Star In Dan Savage ABC Pilot ‘Family of the Year’
- Christina Vidal To Star In ‘The Curse Of the Fuentes Women’ Pilot, Daphne Rubin-Vega Also Cast
- Peter Gallagher & Olivia Thirlby Join Fox Pilot 'Detour' Inspired By Rivers Cuomo
- Jack Cutmore-Scott To Play Title Role In Fox Pilot ‘Cooper Barrett’s Guide’