The Danish actress inked with ICM Partners after wrapping The Homesman, a period drama starring Tommy Lee Jones and Hilary Swank, with a big-name supporting cast that includes Meryl Streep, Hailee Steinfeld and James Spader. Sonja Richter has made several Danish movies, earning a pair of best actress noms for both the Bodil Awards and Robert Awards, the country’s film academy and critics’ prizes, respectively. She also appeared in the Danish series on which AMC’s resurrected The Killing is based. Probably best known stateside for her role in 2002’s Open Hearts, she next will be seen in The Keeper of Lost Causes, written by Nikolaj Arcel, who also penned the script to the original Swedish The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo.
Sonja Richter Signs With ICM Partners
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Why Nobody Chased ‘Alice Through The Looking Glass’: Memorial Day Box Office Postmortem
- Universal Changes ‘Pitch Perfect 3’ Release Date Again; ‘Girl Trip’ Moves In
- Weinstein Company Blasts Open Road & ‘Little Prince’ Producers Over $35M ‘Playmobil…
- ‘Rogue One’: Re-Shoots But No Test Screening; Release Date Not Impacted
- Viacom Watchers Wonder: Who’d Step In If Sumner Redstone Cleans House?
- Cate Blanchett’s Broadway Debut With Chekhovian ‘The Present’ Sets House & Cast