The Danish actress inked with ICM Partners after wrapping The Homesman, a period drama starring Tommy Lee Jones and Hilary Swank, with a big-name supporting cast that includes Meryl Streep, Hailee Steinfeld and James Spader. Sonja Richter has made several Danish movies, earning a pair of best actress noms for both the Bodil Awards and Robert Awards, the country’s film academy and critics’ prizes, respectively. She also appeared in the Danish series on which AMC’s resurrected The Killing is based. Probably best known stateside for her role in 2002’s Open Hearts, she next will be seen in The Keeper of Lost Causes, written by Nikolaj Arcel, who also penned the script to the original Swedish The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo.
Sonja Richter Signs With ICM Partners
What's Hot on Deadline
Cannes Winners: The French Did Well, The Italians Didn't - But Who's Complaining After Cinema's World Cup?
Latest Film News
- ‘Dope’ Red Band Trailer: Still Lives Up To Its Name
- Director Cary Fukunaga No Longer With Stephen King’s ‘It’
- New ‘When Marnie Was There,’ Holdover ‘Dreams’ Solid – Specialty B.O.
- No Heat At Memorial Day B.O.: ‘Tomorrowland’s Rocket Runs Outta Gas With $41.7M Bow – Monday Update
- 6;Tomorrowland’ Bows Overseas With $27.5M, ‘Ultron’ Dominates With $46.4M, ‘Mad Max’ Adds $38.2M, ‘Spy…
- First Six ‘Star Wars’ Pix To Play Shanghai International Film Fest