The Danish actress inked with ICM Partners after wrapping The Homesman, a period drama starring Tommy Lee Jones and Hilary Swank, with a big-name supporting cast that includes Meryl Streep, Hailee Steinfeld and James Spader. Sonja Richter has made several Danish movies, earning a pair of best actress noms for both the Bodil Awards and Robert Awards, the country’s film academy and critics’ prizes, respectively. She also appeared in the Danish series on which AMC’s resurrected The Killing is based. Probably best known stateside for her role in 2002’s Open Hearts, she next will be seen in The Keeper of Lost Causes, written by Nikolaj Arcel, who also penned the script to the original Swedish The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo.
Sonja Richter Signs With ICM Partners
What's Hot on Deadline
Shania Twain Clarifies Comments On Supporting Trump, Says She's "Passionately Against Discrimination"
Stormy Daniels' Lawyer Says Relationship Between Cohen And Hannity "Far More Extensive" Than People Believe
'Fast & Furious' Animated Series Set At Netflix Based On Universal Movies As Deal With DreamWorks Animation TV Expands
Latest Film News
- Sam Rockwell Joins Scarlett Johansson In ‘Jojo Rabbit’
- Charles Bohl Dies: ‘Swimfan’ Writer Also Penned Telefilms
- Hot Cannes Title: BLOOM To Sell International On Julius Onah-Helmed ‘Luce’
- Big Tribeca Deal: Apple Pays 7-Figures For Ed Sheeran Documentary ‘Songwriter’
- Verve Launches Publishing Division And Hires Lit Agent Liz Parker To Run It
- Margaret French Isaac Named President Of Denise Di Novi Pictures