EXCLUSIVE: Showtime has put in development Heartland Trucking, a drama project from Walt Whitman Award-winning poet/TV writer Tony Tost (A&E’s Longmire), Television 360 (Game Of Thrones) and Fox 21. Written by Tost, Heartland Trucking is described as a scripted examination of the world of truckers in middle America and a family run business that serves those truckers as well as its own criminal agenda. Tost, repped by RWSG Agency and Management 360, executive produces with Guymon Casady, Meghan Lyvers of TV 360, the television production arm of Management 360.
Showtime Developing Trucking Drama
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- 'The Flash' & 'Jane The Virgin' Get Full-Season Orders At CW
- 'The Bridge' Cancelled By FX After 2 Seasons
- 'The Millers' Ratings Slip On New Night, 'Jane' & 'Scorpion' Hold Well
- Warner Bros New Digital Unit Unveils Name & Slate: Mortal Kombat & Static Shock Series; Akiva Goldsman Project
- 'Faking It' Gets Order For 10 More Episodes From MTV
- Christian Slater To Star In USA Pilot 'Mr. Robot'