EXCLUSIVE: Showtime has put in development Heartland Trucking, a drama project from Walt Whitman Award-winning poet/TV writer Tony Tost (A&E’s Longmire), Television 360 (Game Of Thrones) and Fox 21. Written by Tost, Heartland Trucking is described as a scripted examination of the world of truckers in middle America and a family run business that serves those truckers as well as its own criminal agenda. Tost, repped by RWSG Agency and Management 360, executive produces with Guymon Casady, Meghan Lyvers of TV 360, the television production arm of Management 360.
Showtime Developing Trucking Drama
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fifty Shades' Dominant With $277M WW; 'La La' Lands $200M+ Overseas; 'XXX' Tops In China - International Box Office
John Oliver: Donald Trump Tyrannizes TV News Week With "Bat-Sh*t Crazy" News Conference, Terrorism-In-Sweden Speech
Latest TV News
- Conan O’Brien Makes Guest Appearance On Mexican Telenovela ‘Mi Adorable Maldición’
- Brenda Buttner Dies: Fox News ‘Bulls And Bears’ Host Was 55
- Judd Apatow Roasts Donald Trump In Stand-up Routine: “I Feel Like I’ve Just Been Raped”
- Simon & Schuster Cancels Milo Yiannopoulos ‘Dangerous’ Book Deal After Conservative Blog Digs Up…
- SAG-AFTRA Disputes Trump's Claim That News Media Is "Enemy Of The American People"
- Donald Trump Recruits H.R. McMaster As National Security Adviser