EXCLUSIVE: Showtime has put in development Heartland Trucking, a drama project from Walt Whitman Award-winning poet/TV writer Tony Tost (A&E’s Longmire), Television 360 (Game Of Thrones) and Fox 21. Written by Tost, Heartland Trucking is described as a scripted examination of the world of truckers in middle America and a family run business that serves those truckers as well as its own criminal agenda. Tost, repped by RWSG Agency and Management 360, executive produces with Guymon Casady, Meghan Lyvers of TV 360, the television production arm of Management 360.
Showtime Developing Trucking Drama
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Middle' Series Finale: ABC's Fond Farewell To America's Beloved TV Family Is One "Heck Of A Ride"
'The Middle' Co-Creator On The "Bittersweet" Series Finale, Devoted Fans And Possible 10-Year Reboot
Latest TV News
- Michael Jackson Estate Claims ABC Didn’t Secure Rights For Special On Late Singer
- ‘The House Of The Spirits’ TV Series Based On Isabel Allende Novel In Works At Hulu From FilmNation Entertainment
- Bill Hader & Alec Berg Bringing ‘Barry’ To Produced By Conference
- ESPN Confirms Expanded Deal For UFC Rights, Elbowing Out Fox
- ‘Watchmen’: Regina King, Don Johnson, Louis Gossett Jr., Andrew Howard Among Six Cast In Damon Lindelof’s HBO…
- ‘Married At First Sight’ To Anchor Lifetime’s New Tuesday Relationship Block