EXCLUSIVE: Showtime has put in development Heartland Trucking, a drama project from Walt Whitman Award-winning poet/TV writer Tony Tost (A&E’s Longmire), Television 360 (Game Of Thrones) and Fox 21. Written by Tost, Heartland Trucking is described as a scripted examination of the world of truckers in middle America and a family run business that serves those truckers as well as its own criminal agenda. Tost, repped by RWSG Agency and Management 360, executive produces with Guymon Casady, Meghan Lyvers of TV 360, the television production arm of Management 360.
Showtime Developing Trucking Drama
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Box Office 4-Day: 'Guardians' No. 1 With $280M Cume; 'As Above' Best Of Newcomers; 'Cantinflas' Opens Well
More From Andreeva
- ABC Buys Medical Thriller From Janine Sherman Barrois & Aaron Kaplan
- Bob Cooper, EOne Prep Post-Apocalyptic Event Series With Book Acquisition
- Fox Buys Detective Drama Based On Australian Miniseries 'Jack Irish'
- 'The Greatest American Hero' Gets Fox Remake With Phil Lord & Chris Miller
- Jennifer Johnson Exiting 'The Following' As Showrunner, Trio Takes Over
- Enver Gjokaj & Chad Michael Murray Cast In ABC Series 'Marvel's Agent Carter'