Veteran production executive Linda Giambrone most recently was SVP & Head of Production and will continue to oversee unscripted production for Shine America as EVP & Head Of Production. Those duties include the series MasterChef, The Biggest Loser, The Face and the upcoming MasterChef Junior. Giambrone, who has been with Shine America since June 2011 after a stint at BBC Worldwide Productions where she launched its U.S. scripted business, works out of Shine’s LA office and oversees the unscripted current, postproduction and music divisions. “Linda has done a phenomenal job over the last two years overseeing all production aspects of our unscripted programming slate”, Shine America president Eden Gaha said in announcing the promotion. “Her extensive experience has served us well and we’re thrilled to have her with us as we continue to expand our unscripted footprint in the years ahead”.
Shine America Ups Linda Giambrone To EVP & Head Of Production
What's Hot on Deadline
Bravo Renews & Expands 'Southern Charm', Sets More 'Shahs Of Sunset' & 'Million Dollar Listing New York'
Latest TV News
- Bob Greenblatt: ‘The Voice,’ ‘This Is Us’ Are The “Antidote To The World We Live In”
- NBC Plans ‘Bye Bye, Birdie’ Starring Jennifer Lopez For 2017 Live Musical
- Donald Trump To Bill O’Reilly: NBC Releasing 2005 Bus Tape “Was An Illegal Act”
- Rhys Ward, Thomas Cadrot & Anjali Jay Join Lifetime’s ‘Midsummer's Nightmare’ Pilot
- SAG-AFTRA Teams With ATA To Pay Actors’ Unclaimed Residuals
- Mike Pence’s Plane With Press Aboard Skids Off NY Runway; No Injuries