Veteran production executive Linda Giambrone most recently was SVP & Head of Production and will continue to oversee unscripted production for Shine America as EVP & Head Of Production. Those duties include the series MasterChef, The Biggest Loser, The Face and the upcoming MasterChef Junior. Giambrone, who has been with Shine America since June 2011 after a stint at BBC Worldwide Productions where she launched its U.S. scripted business, works out of Shine’s LA office and oversees the unscripted current, postproduction and music divisions. “Linda has done a phenomenal job over the last two years overseeing all production aspects of our unscripted programming slate”, Shine America president Eden Gaha said in announcing the promotion. “Her extensive experience has served us well and we’re thrilled to have her with us as we continue to expand our unscripted footprint in the years ahead”.
Shine America Ups Linda Giambrone To EVP & Head Of Production
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fifty Shades' Dominant With $277M WW; 'La La' Lands $200M+ Overseas; 'XXX' Tops In China - International Box Office
John Oliver: Donald Trump Tyrannizes TV News Week With "Bat-Sh*t Crazy" News Conference, Terrorism-In-Sweden Speech
Simon & Schuster Cancels Milo Yiannopoulos 'Dangerous' Book Deal After Conservative Blog Digs Up Old Interview
Latest TV News
- ‘Timeless’ Season Finale: Shawn Ryan On Big Twist & Reset For Potential Season 2
- ‘Timeless’ Awaits Renewal Decision By NBC As Season 1 Ends: Is It Out Of Time?
- Conan O’Brien Makes Guest Appearance On Mexican Telenovela ‘Mi Adorable Maldición’
- Brenda Buttner Dies: Fox News ‘Bulls And Bears’ Host Was 55
- Judd Apatow Roasts Donald Trump In Stand-up Routine: “I Feel Like I’ve Just Been Raped”
- Simon & Schuster Cancels Milo Yiannopoulos ‘Dangerous’ Book Deal After Conservative Blog Digs Up…