Season 2 of time-traveling police drama Continuum opened to 1.42 million total viewers and 552K adults 18-49 on Friday. That was slightly above the Canadian import’s first-season average on Syfy, 1.35 million and 537K. The OK start bodes well for the series’ future in the U.S. since it already was renewed for a third season in Canada last week. Continuum, starring Rachel Nichols and Victor Webster, is a Showcase original series produced by Reunion Pictures in association with Shaw Media.
Season 2 Of ‘Continuum’ Off To OK Start On Syfy; Is Renewal Next?
What's Hot on Deadline
'Uncharted' Reconfigured: 'Spider-Man Homecoming's Tom Holland To Play Young Nathan Drake For Shawn Levy
'Criminal Minds': Kirsten Vangsness & A.J. Cook In Limbo Over Parity Push As Joe Mantegna & Matthew Gray Gubler Re-Up
Latest TV News
- James Corden Addresses Attack At Ariana Grande Concert In Manchester
- ‘Chicago Justice’ Canceled By NBC After One Season
- ‘Jane the Virgin’: EP Jennie Snyder Urman On Finale Twists & “Joyful” Season 4
- ‘Twin Peaks’ Fans Streamed To Showtime To Break Signup Record
- ‘Wonder Woman’ Promo Features ‘Supergirl’s Melissa Benoist, Chyler Leigh, Lynda Carter…
- TV Watchdog Group Calls On Fox To Resuscitate ‘Last Man Standing’ And Bury ‘The Mick’ In “Win-Win”…