Season 2 of time-traveling police drama Continuum opened to 1.42 million total viewers and 552K adults 18-49 on Friday. That was slightly above the Canadian import’s first-season average on Syfy, 1.35 million and 537K. The OK start bodes well for the series’ future in the U.S. since it already was renewed for a third season in Canada last week. Continuum, starring Rachel Nichols and Victor Webster, is a Showcase original series produced by Reunion Pictures in association with Shaw Media.
Season 2 Of ‘Continuum’ Off To OK Start On Syfy; Is Renewal Next?
What's Hot on Deadline
'Kingsman' Tops $250M Overseas On $40M China Bow; 'IT's At $650M+ WW; 'DM3' Catches 'Dory' - International Box Office
Latest TV News
- ‘The Walking Dead’s Norman Reedus On Tonight’s Season Debut, What’s Next, ‘Ride’…
- Jemele Hill Returns To ESPN After Two-Week Suspension Over Twitter Firestorm — Report
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 8 Review: AMC Blockbuster Gets Its Groove Back For 100th Episode
- Justin Timberlake Set To Headline Super Bowl LII Halftime Performance
- Fire Up The Tardis: ‘Doctor Who’ Gets New Cast Members, Sets Details On Next Season
- Sarah Huckabee Sanders For Office? Press Secretary Says “Never Say Never”