Season 2 of time-traveling police drama Continuum opened to 1.42 million total viewers and 552K adults 18-49 on Friday. That was slightly above the Canadian import’s first-season average on Syfy, 1.35 million and 537K. The OK start bodes well for the series’ future in the U.S. since it already was renewed for a third season in Canada last week. Continuum, starring Rachel Nichols and Victor Webster, is a Showcase original series produced by Reunion Pictures in association with Shaw Media.
Season 2 Of ‘Continuum’ Off To OK Start On Syfy; Is Renewal Next?
What's Hot on Deadline
Arnold Schwarzenegger To Trump: "Send An Unequivocal Message That You Won't Stand For Hate And Racism"
After Horrific Summer At Box Office, 'It' Will Bring Life To Fall Marketplace With Potential $60M Opening
Latest TV News
- Arnold Schwarzenegger To Trump: “Send An Unequivocal Message That You Won’t Stand For Hate And Racism”
- ‘SNL’: Tina Fey Endorses Anti-Hate Cake; Jimmy Fallon, Seth Meyers Do Forefathers
- Barcelona Terrorist Attack: Police Thwart Second Plot After 13 Killed, 100+ Hurt In City – Update
- ‘For the People’ Creator Paul William Davies Inks Overall Deal With ABC Studios
- ‘The Tick’ Review: Amazon’s First Superhero Series Works Best Weird
- ‘Shut Eye’ Casts Rowena King; Jeremy Bobb In ‘Escape At Dannemora’