Season 2 of time-traveling police drama Continuum opened to 1.42 million total viewers and 552K adults 18-49 on Friday. That was slightly above the Canadian import’s first-season average on Syfy, 1.35 million and 537K. The OK start bodes well for the series’ future in the U.S. since it already was renewed for a third season in Canada last week. Continuum, starring Rachel Nichols and Victor Webster, is a Showcase original series produced by Reunion Pictures in association with Shaw Media.
Season 2 Of ‘Continuum’ Off To OK Start On Syfy; Is Renewal Next?
What's Hot on Deadline
Bill Cosby Found Guilty In Sexual Assault Retrial, Lashes Out In Court After Verdict; Defense Plans Appeal - Update
'Suits' Finale: Series Creator On Patrick J. Adams & Meghan Markle's Exits, New Twist, Season 8 & Spinoff Details
'Mission: Impossible - Fallout': Tom Cruise Jumped Out Of Plane 106 Times For Skydive Stunt - CinemaCon
Latest TV News
- Nicollette Sheridan On Her ‘Desperate Housewives’ Lawsuit: “I Was A Victim Of Assault”
- NHL Playoffs First-Round Coverage Scores For NBC Sports
- Bill Cosby Verdict Aftermath: “I Think Everybody Got To See Who He Really Is,” DA Says
- TV Talk Podcast: Emmy Comedy Actress Race Wide Open
- ‘Gentleman Jack’: Sophie Rundle, Gemma Whelan, Timothy West & Gemma Jones To Co-Star In HBO Series; Full…
- ‘Undercover Boss: Celebrity Edition”: CBS Revisits A Twist On Its Reality Series, Sets Premiere Date