Season 2 of time-traveling police drama Continuum opened to 1.42 million total viewers and 552K adults 18-49 on Friday. That was slightly above the Canadian import’s first-season average on Syfy, 1.35 million and 537K. The OK start bodes well for the series’ future in the U.S. since it already was renewed for a third season in Canada last week. Continuum, starring Rachel Nichols and Victor Webster, is a Showcase original series produced by Reunion Pictures in association with Shaw Media.
Season 2 Of ‘Continuum’ Off To OK Start On Syfy; Is Renewal Next?
What's Hot on Deadline
Sundance Names Jada Pinkett Smith, Octavia Spencer & Chaz Ebert To Jury; Jason Mantzoukas To Host Awards Show
Ellen Pompeo On New 'Grey's Anatomy' Deal, The Show's End Game & Legacy And Her Post-'Grey's' Future - Q&A
‘70s Screen Icon Pam Grier Speaks On Sex Harassment & Her Biopic With Jay Pharoah Playing Richard Pryor
Latest TV News
- ABC News Adds Zachary Kiesch As New York-Based Correspondent
- CMT Unveils ‘Music City’ Cast For New Season Of Docuseries
- ‘Today’ Names Libby Leist Exec Producer As Don Nash Steps Down
- ‘The Tick’ Renewed For Season 2 At Amazon
- Kevin Durant’s Thirty Five Media Teams With YouTube To Launch Athlete Channels
- Dylan Farrow On Woody Allen: “Why Shouldn’t I Want To Bring Him Down?”