Activist, author, cowboy, documentary subject. Screen Media has picked up North American rights to Running Wild: The Life Of Dayton O. Hyde, which it will release day-and-date in theaters and VOD in October. The Suzanne Mitchell-helmed pic follows 11 years in Hyde’s life as he rescues rounded-up wild horses, battles a mining company and fights to protect the vanishing landscape of the American West. Mitchell produced Running Wild, and double Oscar winner Barbara Kopple executive produced along with with Alejandro Perez and Robert Johnson.
Screen Media Ropes Cowboy-Activist Doc ‘Running Wild’
Trending Now on Deadline
'Black-ish', 'Grey's Anatomy', 'Castle', 'The Goldbergs', 'Modern Family', 'Once Upon A Time' & Others Get Extra Episodes At ABC
More From Team
- Lyndsy Fonseca Joins 'Marvel's Agent Carter'
- Jim Parsons To Star In Animated 'Elf' Holiday Special On NBC
- 'Madam Secretary' Coming To U.K. On Sky Living; NBCUniversal International Television Production Pacts With TV3 Group Ireland…
- 'High Profits': New CNN Series Profiles Colorado Pot Business Owners
- Mary McCormack & Alicia Witt Join 'House Of Lies'; Lindsey Gort In 'Self Promotion'
- Courtney Love To Guest Star In Fox's 'Empire'