Activist, author, cowboy, documentary subject. Screen Media has picked up North American rights to Running Wild: The Life Of Dayton O. Hyde, which it will release day-and-date in theaters and VOD in October. The Suzanne Mitchell-helmed pic follows 11 years in Hyde’s life as he rescues rounded-up wild horses, battles a mining company and fights to protect the vanishing landscape of the American West. Mitchell produced Running Wild, and double Oscar winner Barbara Kopple executive produced along with with Alejandro Perez and Robert Johnson.
Screen Media Ropes Cowboy-Activist Doc ‘Running Wild’
What's Hot on Deadline
Universal Wins 'The Grownup'; 'Gone Girl' Author Gillian Flynn Short Story Sells In High-Six-Figure Deal
Latest Film News
- Charlotte Rampling To Star With Josh Hartnett In ‘Valley of the Gods’ – Berlin
- ‘Kill Me, Deadly’ Trailer: ‘Criminal Minds’ Crew’s Noir Comedy Gets April 1 Release Date
- Film Movement Bringing France’s ‘My King’ To U.S.
- Universal Wins ‘The Grownup’; ‘Gone Girl’ Author Gillian Flynn Short Story Sells In…
- Pete Hammond’s Notes On The Season: Oscar Voting Begins As Contenders Make Final Pitch
- BAFTA Awards: London Teed Up For Royal Party Weekend