Activist, author, cowboy, documentary subject. Screen Media has picked up North American rights to Running Wild: The Life Of Dayton O. Hyde, which it will release day-and-date in theaters and VOD in October. The Suzanne Mitchell-helmed pic follows 11 years in Hyde’s life as he rescues rounded-up wild horses, battles a mining company and fights to protect the vanishing landscape of the American West. Mitchell produced Running Wild, and double Oscar winner Barbara Kopple executive produced along with with Alejandro Perez and Robert Johnson.
Screen Media Ropes Cowboy-Activist Doc ‘Running Wild’
What's Hot on Deadline
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Latest Film News
- ‘Get Out’s Jordan Peele Responds To Golden Globes Category
- Douglas Booth In Talks To Play Nikki Sixx In Motley Crue Biopic ‘The Dirt’
- New Regency Lands ‘The Skies Belong To Us’ Based On Story Of Historic Hijacking
- ‘Let It Fall’ Director John Ridley: Racial Progress Reversing Under Trump
- ‘All The Money In The World’ Posters: Severed Ear, No Spacey
- Paramount Pictures Taps Writer Barbara Curry For Dating App Killer Feature ‘Gasp’