Activist, author, cowboy, documentary subject. Screen Media has picked up North American rights to Running Wild: The Life Of Dayton O. Hyde, which it will release day-and-date in theaters and VOD in October. The Suzanne Mitchell-helmed pic follows 11 years in Hyde’s life as he rescues rounded-up wild horses, battles a mining company and fights to protect the vanishing landscape of the American West. Mitchell produced Running Wild, and double Oscar winner Barbara Kopple executive produced along with with Alejandro Perez and Robert Johnson.
Screen Media Ropes Cowboy-Activist Doc ‘Running Wild’
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Team
- Hulu Acquires 'Fargo' Miniseries In Deal With MGM
- Loretta Devine Joins Jerrod Carmichael Comedy Pilot; Hemky Madera In 'Queen Of The South'
- Fox Business Network Will Receive 'Strange Inheritance' In January
- Charlie Sheen To Reprise His 'Ferris Bueller's Day Off' Role On 'The Goldbergs'
- Hulu Inks Streaming Deal For FX Series, Including 'Tyrant', 'The Strain' & 'AHS'
- Byron Pitts Replacing Dan Abrams As 'Nightline' Anchor