Activist, author, cowboy, documentary subject. Screen Media has picked up North American rights to Running Wild: The Life Of Dayton O. Hyde, which it will release day-and-date in theaters and VOD in October. The Suzanne Mitchell-helmed pic follows 11 years in Hyde’s life as he rescues rounded-up wild horses, battles a mining company and fights to protect the vanishing landscape of the American West. Mitchell produced Running Wild, and double Oscar winner Barbara Kopple executive produced along with with Alejandro Perez and Robert Johnson.
Screen Media Ropes Cowboy-Activist Doc ‘Running Wild’
What's Hot on Deadline
Trevor Noah Fracas "Much Ado About Nothing," Millennials Get Him, Says Aasif Mandvi, Quoting 451-Year-Old Playwright
Latest Film News
- STX Entertainment Pacts With China’s Huayi Bros For 12-15 Pics Per Year
- Exit Hugh Jackman, Enter Josephine Baker: Cush Jumbo’s Changing Times
- ‘American Sniper’ Helmer Clint Eastwood Finds Jewell Project; Can Fox And Warner Bros Work It Out?
- Antonio Banderas In ‘The 33′ Trailer: “I Believe We’ll Make It Out Of Here!”
- HBO Scientology Documentary ‘Going Clear’ Clocks 1.65M Viewers In Premiere
- Electric Entertainment Taps Craig Gates; Tyler Ross Books ‘Officer Downe’