The Breaking Bad veteran will continue to develop original projects for the studio and will serve as co-EP on Fox’s upcoming midseason drama Rake. Sam Catlin shared a pair of Emmy noms for AMC’s Breaking Bad as Outstanding Drama Series in 2010 and 2012 and won the WGA Award last year. His credits also include Canterbury’s Law, Kidnapped and the comedy feature The Great New Wonderful. Catlin, who also signed a 2-year overall deal with Sony Pictures Television in August 2011, is represented by UTA and attorney Ken Richman.
Sam Catlin Re-Ups At Sony Pictures TV WIth 2-Year Overall Deal
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Team
- Brad Pitt's Plan B To Receive PGA's 2015 Visionary Award
- 'The Omen' & 'The Krays' Billie Whitelaw Dead At 82
- UK Magician Troy Von Scheibner To Star In New Unscripted Series On Syfy
- Candy Crowley Saluted By Colleagues, Competition, Late-Night Hosts And Robot - Video
- 'Kim Jong-un' Targets Christmas Shoppers On SNL's 'Weekend Update'
- Dr. Evil Disses Sony, Kim Jong-un, Many Others In Mike Myers' Surprise 'SNL' Return