The Breaking Bad veteran will continue to develop original projects for the studio and will serve as co-EP on Fox’s upcoming midseason drama Rake. Sam Catlin shared a pair of Emmy noms for AMC’s Breaking Bad as Outstanding Drama Series in 2010 and 2012 and won the WGA Award last year. His credits also include Canterbury’s Law, Kidnapped and the comedy feature The Great New Wonderful. Catlin, who also signed a 2-year overall deal with Sony Pictures Television in August 2011, is represented by UTA and attorney Ken Richman.
Sam Catlin Re-Ups At Sony Pictures TV WIth 2-Year Overall Deal
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Ben Kingsley, Brie Larson Head For 'Brooklyn Bridge'; Revolver Takes 'Bhopal' Disaster Drama
- Fox Writers Intensive Accepting Nominations
- GSN Orders 'Baggage' Spinoff; Jerry Springer To Return As Host
- Mark Feuerstein Joins Showtime's 'Nurse Jackie'; Nick Clifford In VH1's 'Hindsight'
- Rosie's Return Snares Big Ratings For 'The View'
- NBC Finishes No. 1 In 18-49 Demo For 2013-14 Primetime Season