No clue if this is the start of a revenge campaign or a bit of photoshopping. But one of Deadline’s comments did suggest on June 11th that “bloWME also works” so that may have been the genesis of the idea. Now Dan Mirvish (co-founder of the Slamdance Film Festival) has put up this photo of a purported LA bench ad on his Facebook page with the question, “CAA‘s retaliation against WME?” (Thanks to FishbowlLA for tipping me off to it.) Or maybe this is a publicity stunt for Mirvish’s June 21st feature film. All I know is forget it, Jake. It’s Chinatown:
Round 2? Is It Now CAA Vs WME? Neither?
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Middle' Series Finale: ABC's Fond Farewell To America's Beloved TV Family Is One "Heck Of A Ride"
'The Middle' Co-Creator On The "Bittersweet" Series Finale, Devoted Fans And Possible 10-Year Reboot
Latest Film News
- Harvey Weinstein Faces Federal Sex Crimes Probe As NYC & LA D.A.s Amble
- Military Hero John Chapman’s Incredible Story To Come To Big Screen, Courtesy Of Thruline Entertainment
- Bill Hader & Alec Berg Bringing ‘Barry’ To Produced By Conference
- Tyler Posey To Co-Star In ‘The Last Summer’
- Paramount Wins Cory Goodman Spec ‘The Oberlin Incident;’ Safehouse & Aperture To Produce
- Idris Elba To Direct & Star In ‘The Hunchback of Notre Dame’ Retelling From Netflix