EXCLUSIVE: Management 360 has signed Rooney Mara, who is coming into her own after breakout turns in The Social Network and The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo. Mara continues to be repped by WME. She followed those films by starring with Channing Tatum, Jude Law and Catherine Zeta-Jones in the Steven Soderbergh-directed Side Effects and most recently in Ain’t Them Bodies Saints, which premiered at Sundance and will be released later this year. There is still every hope she’ll reprise her role as goth heroine Lisbeth Salander, as Andrew Kevin Walker is working on a rewrite of that script for Sony. She got an Oscar nomination for her first turn in that role. Mara next stars in the Spike Jonze-directed Her, and she stars with Ryan Gosling and Michael Fassbender in the new Terrence Malick film.
Rooney Mara Signs With Management 360
What's Hot on Deadline
Billy Bob Thornton, Carla Juri & Charlie Hunnam Join Aaron Taylor-Johnson In 'A Million Little Pieces'
Latest Film News
- Turner & Warner Bros Team Up To Launch Movie SVOD Service FilmStruck Globally
- MoviePass Launches MoviePass Ventures: Subsidiary Will Co-Acquire Films With Distributors – Sundance
- Peter Mayle Dies: ‘A Year In Provence’ & ‘A Good Year’ Author Was 78
- Colin Firth Refuses To Work With Woody Allen In The Future
- Bradford Dillman Dies: Star Of Broadway, Film And TV Was 87
- Morgan Neville On His Mister Rogers Sundance Docu, New Netflix Series & Civility