EXCLUSIVE: Hot off her best actress in a drama series win at the Critics Choice TV Awards last night, Orphan Black star Tatiana Maslany has signed with Resolution. Canadian Maslany had been without U.S. agency representation for a while and had been pursued by multiple agencies recently following her breakout performance on the BBC America drama. Last night, she edged the likes of Homeland‘s Claire Danes, Bates Motel‘s Vera Farmiga, Mad Men‘s Elisabeth Moss, The Good Wife‘s Julianna Margulies and The Americans‘ Keri Russell to land the Critics Choice nod and has emerged as a major Emmy contender as well. (Watch her acceptance speech below). Maslany, who also received a breakout performance special Jury Prize at the 2009 Sundance Film Festival, continues to be managed by Magnolia Entertainment and repped by Characters Talent Agency in Canada.
Resolution Signs ‘Orphan Black’s Tatiana Maslany
What's Hot on Deadline
'Captain America: Civil War' To Break Out In The U.S.; Looks To Defeat 'Ultron's $191M+ Debut - Box Office Preview
'Captain America: Civil War' Grabs $200.4M In Debut; 'Jungle Book' A Beast, And With 'Zootopia' Disney Has $1.24B From Three Titles - Int'l Box Office Final
Donald Trump Drums Ted Cruz Out Of Race, Praises Him As "One Hell Of A Competitor" with "Amazing Future"
Latest TV News
- A+E Networks Pacts With Pulse Films, East Entertainment For Intl Distribution
- FCC Approves Altice’s $17.7B Acquisition Of Cablevision Citing Absence Of Harms
- Ted Cruz Drops Out Of White House Race After Donald Trump Mows Him Down In Indiana Primary – UPDATE
- Deadline’s The Contenders Emmys Video: Hulu’s ‘Casual’ Takes Its Tales Of Dating Woes From Real…
- ‘Peaky Blinders’ Season 3 Gets Netflix U.S. Debut Date
- Geraldo Rivera Sits Down With El Chapo Gal Pal Kate Del Castillo On Saturday