EXCLUSIVE: Hot off her best actress in a drama series win at the Critics Choice TV Awards last night, Orphan Black star Tatiana Maslany has signed with Resolution. Canadian Maslany had been without U.S. agency representation for a while and had been pursued by multiple agencies recently following her breakout performance on the BBC America drama. Last night, she edged the likes of Homeland‘s Claire Danes, Bates Motel‘s Vera Farmiga, Mad Men‘s Elisabeth Moss, The Good Wife‘s Julianna Margulies and The Americans‘ Keri Russell to land the Critics Choice nod and has emerged as a major Emmy contender as well. (Watch her acceptance speech below). Maslany, who also received a breakout performance special Jury Prize at the 2009 Sundance Film Festival, continues to be managed by Magnolia Entertainment and repped by Characters Talent Agency in Canada.
Resolution Signs ‘Orphan Black’s Tatiana Maslany
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Sony Hack Deepens Rift Between Film & Television Group
- FXX Launches Late-Night Animation Block With Series From ADHD Studios
- 'MasterChef Jr.' Finale Up, 'Voice' Finale Down From 2013, 'NCIS: NOLA' Hits Low
- Julian McMahon & Daisy Betts Join Syfy's 'Childhood's End'
- Endemol, Shine & Core Joint Venture Gets Name, Sets More Top Execs, Merges Distribution & International Operations
- Da'vine Joy Randolph & Sheaun McKinney Cast In Danny McBride HBO Series 'Vice Principals'