EXCLUSIVE: Hot off her best actress in a drama series win at the Critics Choice TV Awards last night, Orphan Black star Tatiana Maslany has signed with Resolution. Canadian Maslany had been without U.S. agency representation for a while and had been pursued by multiple agencies recently following her breakout performance on the BBC America drama. Last night, she edged the likes of Homeland‘s Claire Danes, Bates Motel‘s Vera Farmiga, Mad Men‘s Elisabeth Moss, The Good Wife‘s Julianna Margulies and The Americans‘ Keri Russell to land the Critics Choice nod and has emerged as a major Emmy contender as well. (Watch her acceptance speech below). Maslany, who also received a breakout performance special Jury Prize at the 2009 Sundance Film Festival, continues to be managed by Magnolia Entertainment and repped by Characters Talent Agency in Canada.
Resolution Signs ‘Orphan Black’s Tatiana Maslany
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Box Office FINAL: 'Maze Runner' Finds $32.5M; Liam's 'Walk' Limps In With $12.7M; 'Where I Leave You,' $11.5M
More From Andreeva
- Nastaran Dibai & Aaron Kaplan Re-Team For ABC Romantic Comedy
- CBS Buys Comedy From Andrew Reich, Ted Cohen & Gail Berman
- Shea Whigham To Co-Star On 'Marvel's Agent Carter'
- 'Shark Tank' Star Kevin O'Leary Signs With UTA
- Jacki Weaver To Co-Star In Seth MacFarlane's 'Blunt Talk' Series On Starz
- CW's 'The Flash' & 'Jane The Virgin' Get Backup Script Orders Ahead Of Premieres