EXCLUSIVE: Hot off her best actress in a drama series win at the Critics Choice TV Awards last night, Orphan Black star Tatiana Maslany has signed with Resolution. Canadian Maslany had been without U.S. agency representation for a while and had been pursued by multiple agencies recently following her breakout performance on the BBC America drama. Last night, she edged the likes of Homeland‘s Claire Danes, Bates Motel‘s Vera Farmiga, Mad Men‘s Elisabeth Moss, The Good Wife‘s Julianna Margulies and The Americans‘ Keri Russell to land the Critics Choice nod and has emerged as a major Emmy contender as well. (Watch her acceptance speech below). Maslany, who also received a breakout performance special Jury Prize at the 2009 Sundance Film Festival, continues to be managed by Magnolia Entertainment and repped by Characters Talent Agency in Canada.
Resolution Signs ‘Orphan Black’s Tatiana Maslany
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- CBS Buys Medical Drama From Sarah Watson & Jason Katims As Put Pilot
- Amblin TV Preps 'Minority Report' Series With 'Godzilla' Writer
- GSN Renews 'It Takes A Church' & 'The Chase'
- WE TV Orders 'Sex Box' Series About Couples Having & Discussing Sex
- Comedy Writer Lindsey Shockley Inks Overall Deal With ABC Studios
- RATINGS RAT RACE: 'Big Brother' & 'Penn & Teller: Fool Us' Perk Up, 'SYTYCD' Slips