Relativity Media announced that Stacey Mooradian, who previously held executive publicity posts at Lionsgate and Miramax, has been hired as EVP Publicity. She will report to President of Theatrical Marketing Terry Curtin and will craft publicity campaigns for the studio’s film slate. The move comes after Friday’s hire of David Shane as Relativity’s EVP Corporate Communications on the exec side, reporting to CEO Ryan Kavanaugh and president Tucker Tooley. This is more restructuring after Relativity lost EVP Worldwide Publicity and Corporate Communications Adam Keen recently; the well-liked Keen is now set up at Warner Bros as a film VP. Mooradian most recently was a communications consultant. As EVP Theatrical Publicity at Lionsgate, she worked on films including The Expendables, Precious, The Lincoln Lawyer and the Saw franchise. As VP National Publicity at Miramax, she worked on Chicago and the Kill Bill pics. At Relativity, her plate will be full right away with thriller Paranoia (August 16 release), Luc Besson’s The Family (September 20), Scott Cooper’s Out Of The Furnace (October 4), Joseph Gordon-Levitt’s directorial debut Don Jon (October 18) and the animated Free Birds (November 1).
Stacey Mooradian Joins Relativity To Run Publicity On Film Side
Trending Now on Deadline
'Midnight Rider' Trial Date Set For Indicted Filmmakers; 1st Assistant Director Hillary Schwartz Turns Herself In
More From Team
- 'Shameless,' 'House of Lies,' 'Episodes' Return To Showtime On January 11
- John Oliver Explains British Football To David Letterman: Video
- Discovery Studios Signs Exec Producer Rob Kerr
- National Geographic Channel Orders Series On Alaskan Log-Rafting From Gurney Productions
- 'Exodus: Gods And Kings' Trailer: Christian Bale & Ridley Scott Take On 'Ten Commandments'
- Ben Affleck On 'Daily Show': Jon Stewart “Spoils” 'Gone Girl' & 'Batman Vs. Superman' (Video)