Relativity Media announced that Stacey Mooradian, who previously held executive publicity posts at Lionsgate and Miramax, has been hired as EVP Publicity. She will report to President of Theatrical Marketing Terry Curtin and will craft publicity campaigns for the studio’s film slate. The move comes after Friday’s hire of David Shane as Relativity’s EVP Corporate Communications on the exec side, reporting to CEO Ryan Kavanaugh and president Tucker Tooley. This is more restructuring after Relativity lost EVP Worldwide Publicity and Corporate Communications Adam Keen recently; the well-liked Keen is now set up at Warner Bros as a film VP. Mooradian most recently was a communications consultant. As EVP Theatrical Publicity at Lionsgate, she worked on films including The Expendables, Precious, The Lincoln Lawyer and the Saw franchise. As VP National Publicity at Miramax, she worked on Chicago and the Kill Bill pics. At Relativity, her plate will be full right away with thriller Paranoia (August 16 release), Luc Besson’s The Family (September 20), Scott Cooper’s Out Of The Furnace (October 4), Joseph Gordon-Levitt’s directorial debut Don Jon (October 18) and the animated Free Birds (November 1).
Stacey Mooradian Joins Relativity To Run Publicity On Film Side
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Team
- Watch President Obama Discuss Sony Hack In Year-End Press Conference (Live Stream)
- Comedy Central Moves Up '@Midnight' For 2 Weeks Ahead Of Larry Wilmore Premiere
- MPAA Says North Korea Attack On Sony Is “Despicable, Criminal Act”
- Hulu Acquires 'Fargo' Miniseries In Deal With MGM
- Loretta Devine Joins Jerrod Carmichael Comedy Pilot; Hemky Madera In 'Queen Of The South'
- Fox Business Network Will Receive 'Strange Inheritance' In January