Maggie Haskins has been promoted to manager at Principato-Young Entertainment, bringing the number of company’s managers and production executives to 23. Haskins’ promotion was announced at a PYE trainee talent show. There, under the ruse of her winning first prize, Haskins was handed her manager’s stripes and new business cards by a surprise guest, PYE client Rob Riggle, whom she worked closely with on Peter Principato’s desk. Haskins started at PYE in January of 2010, working for managers Jennie Church Cooper and Evan Cavic, before moving to work for Principato. “Maggie embodies everything we are building at PYE,” the company’s principles Principato and Paul Young said. “She is hard working, dedicated, hungry, talented and is already a great leader.” Before joining PYE, Chicago native and Brown University graduate Haskins was a reporter for Sports Illustrated College Edition and columnist for SI.com. She also was a finalist on the first season of ESPN’s reality show Dream Job.
Principato-Young Promotes Maggie Haskins To Manager
What's Hot on Deadline
Bernie Sanders: Obama Administration "Should Kill" The AT&T-Time Warner Deal: "Higher Prices & Fewer Choices"
Peter Jackson & Fran Walsh Rev 'Mortal Engines'; Directing Debut For 'Hobbit' VFX Protege Christian Rivers
Latest TV News
- Obama Derides Donald Trump In ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’ Visit
- Media-Loathing Donald Trump Launches Alt Nightly Campaign Coverage
- Michael Gleason Dies; ‘Remington Steele’ Co-Creator Was 78
- Charter Fails To Get Byron Allen’s $10B Racial Discrimination Suit Dismissed
- ‘Ice’: Antoine Fuqua Pulls Back, Remains Executive Producer On DirecTV Series
- Lady Gaga Talks Super Bowl, Shouts At Drivers In ‘Carpool Karaoke’ Sneak Peek