Maggie Haskins has been promoted to manager at Principato-Young Entertainment, bringing the number of company’s managers and production executives to 23. Haskins’ promotion was announced at a PYE trainee talent show. There, under the ruse of her winning first prize, Haskins was handed her manager’s stripes and new business cards by a surprise guest, PYE client Rob Riggle, whom she worked closely with on Peter Principato’s desk. Haskins started at PYE in January of 2010, working for managers Jennie Church Cooper and Evan Cavic, before moving to work for Principato. “Maggie embodies everything we are building at PYE,” the company’s principles Principato and Paul Young said. “She is hard working, dedicated, hungry, talented and is already a great leader.” Before joining PYE, Chicago native and Brown University graduate Haskins was a reporter for Sports Illustrated College Edition and columnist for SI.com. She also was a finalist on the first season of ESPN’s reality show Dream Job.
Principato-Young Promotes Maggie Haskins To Manager
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Middle' Series Finale: ABC's Fond Farewell To America's Beloved TV Family Is One "Heck Of A Ride"
'The Middle' Co-Creator On The "Bittersweet" Series Finale, Devoted Fans And Possible 10-Year Reboot
Latest TV News
- Michael Jackson Estate Claims ABC Didn’t Secure Rights For Special On Late Singer
- ‘The House Of The Spirits’ TV Series Based On Isabel Allende Novel In Works At Hulu From FilmNation Entertainment
- Bill Hader & Alec Berg Bringing ‘Barry’ To Produced By Conference
- ESPN Confirms Expanded Deal For UFC Rights, Elbowing Out Fox
- ‘Watchmen’: Regina King, Don Johnson, Louis Gossett Jr., Andrew Howard Among Six Cast In Damon Lindelof’s…
- ‘Married At First Sight’ To Anchor Lifetime’s New Tuesday Relationship Block