Maggie Haskins has been promoted to manager at Principato-Young Entertainment, bringing the number of company’s managers and production executives to 23. Haskins’ promotion was announced at a PYE trainee talent show. There, under the ruse of her winning first prize, Haskins was handed her manager’s stripes and new business cards by a surprise guest, PYE client Rob Riggle, whom she worked closely with on Peter Principato’s desk. Haskins started at PYE in January of 2010, working for managers Jennie Church Cooper and Evan Cavic, before moving to work for Principato. “Maggie embodies everything we are building at PYE,” the company’s principles Principato and Paul Young said. “She is hard working, dedicated, hungry, talented and is already a great leader.” Before joining PYE, Chicago native and Brown University graduate Haskins was a reporter for Sports Illustrated College Edition and columnist for SI.com. She also was a finalist on the first season of ESPN’s reality show Dream Job.
Principato-Young Promotes Maggie Haskins To Manager
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Comedy Central Orders '@DadBoner' Animated Pilot Based On Twitter Feed
- NBC Nabs Kari Lizer Mom Comedy With Put Pilot Commitment
- HBO Ups Amy Gravitt, Nick Hall, David Levine & Francesca Orsi To SVP
- BOOM! Studios Inks First-Look Deal With 20th Century Fox TV
- Kevin Frazier Moves From 'The Insider' To 'ET'; Louis Aguirre To Replace Him
- Rachel Brosnahan To Star In CBS Miniseries 'The Dovekeepers'