Maggie Haskins has been promoted to manager at Principato-Young Entertainment, bringing the number of company’s managers and production executives to 23. Haskins’ promotion was announced at a PYE trainee talent show. There, under the ruse of her winning first prize, Haskins was handed her manager’s stripes and new business cards by a surprise guest, PYE client Rob Riggle, whom she worked closely with on Peter Principato’s desk. Haskins started at PYE in January of 2010, working for managers Jennie Church Cooper and Evan Cavic, before moving to work for Principato. “Maggie embodies everything we are building at PYE,” the company’s principles Principato and Paul Young said. “She is hard working, dedicated, hungry, talented and is already a great leader.” Before joining PYE, Chicago native and Brown University graduate Haskins was a reporter for Sports Illustrated College Edition and columnist for SI.com. She also was a finalist on the first season of ESPN’s reality show Dream Job.
Principato-Young Promotes Maggie Haskins To Manager
What's Hot on Deadline
Ryan Lochte Teammate James Feigen Apologizes, Details Rio Gas Station Gaffe & Brazilian Authorities' Big Fine Demands
Oscars: Saudi Arabia Enters 'Barakah Meets Barakah' In Foreign Language Race; Kingdom's Second Submission Ever
Latest TV News
- ‘Nashville’: Connie Britton No Longer Regular; Will She Leave Country Drama?
- Aisha Hinds To Star As Harriet Tubman In ‘Underground’ Season 2
- Michael Phelps Dives Into ‘America’s Got Talent’ Co-Hosting Gig Tonight
- BBC America To Air ‘Star Trek’ Marathon In Runup To ‘Dirk Gently’ Premiere
- Vice’s Shane Smith To Big Media: “Open Sh*t Up” Or Alienate A Generation; Predicts M&A Frenzy; Talks Disney…
- Leslie Jones Attacked Online Again As Website Hacked, Info Exposed