IFC has given flagship series Portlandia a two-season renewal. The 10-episode Season 4 and Season 5 of the off-beat comedy will premiere in early 2014 and early 2015, respectively. The Emmy-nominated series is created and written by stars Fred Armisen and Carrie Brownstein and director Jonathan Krisel. Portlandia is executive produced by Lorne Michaels and produced by Broadway Video. “Portlandia has celebrated sustainable local agriculture, underemployment, avian crafting, gender politics, intense bicycle messengers and so much more,” said IFC’s president and GM Jennifer Caserta. “We can now celebrate two more seasons.”
‘Portlandia’ Renewed For Seasons 4 & 5
Trending Now on Deadline
Tina Fey & Robert Carlock's 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt' Moves From NBC To Netflix With 2-Season Pickup
More From Andreeva
- SVP Alternative Among Several Eliminated Positions At CW
- Nora Arnezeder To Co-Star In 'Zoo'; Christian Campbell Joins 'True Detective'
- Paul Dano To Co-Star In Steve McQueen's HBO Pilot 'Codes Of Conduct'
- 'Jump Start' Comic Strip To Be Adapted As Family Comedy For Fox
- Tina Fey & Robert Carlock's 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt' Moves From NBC To Netflix With 2-Season Pickup