PBS SoCal, serving the greater Los Angeles area, has tapped a team of LA business and community leaders to its Board of Trustees. Veteran Disney producer Don Hahn, owner of Stone Circle Pictures and exec producer for DisneyNature, joins David K. Lee of Lee & Kaufman, LLP; Cal State LA president James M. Rosser; Carol E. Schatz, President and CEO of the Central City Association of Los Angeles and President and CEO of the Downtown Center Business Improvement District; TCW Group and LA Opera Board of Directors Chairman Marc I. Stern, and Joseph “Pep” Valdes, VP and Director of New Business Development at Parking Company of America Management.
PBS SoCal Adds Six To Board Of Trustees
What's Hot on Deadline
'Parks & Rec' Mike Schur Says "Everybody Knew About Kevin Spacey"; 'Leftovers' Damon Lindelof Regrets Theroux Jokes
'Transparent' Creator Jill Soloway Won't Discuss Jeffrey Tambor Scandal, Advocates Anti-Harassment On-Set Rules
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Latest TV News
- ‘Transparent’ Creator Jill Soloway Won’t Discuss Jeffrey Tambor Scandal, Advocates Anti-Harassment…
- Saoirse Ronan To Host ‘Saturday Night Live’, With Musical Guest U2
- ‘SNL’: Trump Boys Inherit Dad-Free Spot With “Juilliard Massage” Of “RickiLakes”
- ‘Stranger Things’: Duffer Brothers And Cast Reflect On Season 2, Keep Tight-Lipped On Season 3
- ‘Parks & Rec’ Mike Schur Says “Everybody Knew About Kevin Spacey”; ‘Leftovers’ Damon Lindelof Regrets…
- Lena Dunham Apologizes For Murray Miller Defense Amid Assault Allegations