PBS SoCal, serving the greater Los Angeles area, has tapped a team of LA business and community leaders to its Board of Trustees. Veteran Disney producer Don Hahn, owner of Stone Circle Pictures and exec producer for DisneyNature, joins David K. Lee of Lee & Kaufman, LLP; Cal State LA president James M. Rosser; Carol E. Schatz, President and CEO of the Central City Association of Los Angeles and President and CEO of the Downtown Center Business Improvement District; TCW Group and LA Opera Board of Directors Chairman Marc I. Stern, and Joseph “Pep” Valdes, VP and Director of New Business Development at Parking Company of America Management.
PBS SoCal Adds Six To Board Of Trustees
What's Hot on Deadline
Jimmy Kimmel Defends Florida Students Under Attack From Far Right Wingnuts Ted Nugent, Donald Trump Jr.
Latest TV News
- ‘L.A. Confidential’: Brian J. Smith To Star In CBS Drama Pilot
- ‘Unsolved’ Review: Tupac & Notorious B.I.G. Murder Drama A Mic Drop For USA
- Seth Gordon To Direct ‘Dan The Weatherman’ Fox Comedy Pilot
- ‘Scandal’ Star Bellamy Young To Topline ABC Comedic Soap Pilot ‘False Profits’
- Donald Trump Points Finger At Movies, Video Games During Gun Violence Meeting
- Liz Gateley Exits As Lifetime Head Of Programming; Tanya Lopez Promoted & fyi’s Gena McCarthy Adds Lifetime Duties