EXCLUSIVE: Emmy and Tony-winning actor Mandy Patinkin has signed with Paradigm, joining his longtime agent Iris Grossman who moved from ICM Partners to Paradigm last week. Patinkin is one of Grossman’s top clients, along with Ed O’Neill. He is currently garnering attention for his co-starring role on Showtime’s Emmy-winning drama Homeland, which earned him a Golden Globe nomination. Patinkin won an Emmy for Chicago Hope and also starred on Criminal Minds and Dead Like Me, leaving Chicago Hope and Criminal Minds early in their runs. On the feature side, he continues to be best known for William Goldman/Rob Reiner’s classic The Princess Bride.
Paradigm Signs Mandy Patinkin
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Andreeva
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'
- Christina Aguilera-Produced Dramedy, Twitter-Based Comedy, Shakespeare-Themed Drama On Prospect Park's Slate
- The Lucas Brothers To Topline & Co-Write Autobiographical Comedy For Fox