EXCLUSIVE: Emmy and Tony-winning actor Mandy Patinkin has signed with Paradigm, joining his longtime agent Iris Grossman who moved from ICM Partners to Paradigm last week. Patinkin is one of Grossman’s top clients, along with Ed O’Neill. He is currently garnering attention for his co-starring role on Showtime’s Emmy-winning drama Homeland, which earned him a Golden Globe nomination. Patinkin won an Emmy for Chicago Hope and also starred on Criminal Minds and Dead Like Me, leaving Chicago Hope and Criminal Minds early in their runs. On the feature side, he continues to be best known for William Goldman/Rob Reiner’s classic The Princess Bride.
Paradigm Signs Mandy Patinkin
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fifty Shades' Dominant With $277M WW; 'La La' Lands $200M+ Overseas; 'XXX' Tops In China - International Box Office
John Oliver: Donald Trump Tyrannizes TV News Week With "Bat-Sh*t Crazy" News Conference, Terrorism-In-Sweden Speech
Latest TV News
- Seth Meyers: Donald Trump’s Past Few Years In Office Have Only Been One Month
- Greta Van Susteren To Donald Trump: “Back Off”
- Harold Lloyd Pics To Be Animated; INTV Adds Li Ruigang Keynote – Global Briefs
- ‘Timeless’ Season Finale: Shawn Ryan On Big Twist & Reset For Potential Season 2
- ‘Timeless’ Awaits Renewal Decision By NBC As Season 1 Ends: Is It Out Of Time?
- Conan O’Brien Makes Guest Appearance On Mexican Telenovela ‘Mi Adorable Maldición’