EXCLUSIVE: Emmy and Tony-winning actor Mandy Patinkin has signed with Paradigm, joining his longtime agent Iris Grossman who moved from ICM Partners to Paradigm last week. Patinkin is one of Grossman’s top clients, along with Ed O’Neill. He is currently garnering attention for his co-starring role on Showtime’s Emmy-winning drama Homeland, which earned him a Golden Globe nomination. Patinkin won an Emmy for Chicago Hope and also starred on Criminal Minds and Dead Like Me, leaving Chicago Hope and Criminal Minds early in their runs. On the feature side, he continues to be best known for William Goldman/Rob Reiner’s classic The Princess Bride.
Paradigm Signs Mandy Patinkin
What's Hot on Deadline
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Latest TV News
- Tig Notaro On Louis C.K. Scandal: The Only Positive Is “Victims Were Not Told They’re Lying”
- Charles Manson: Finally, Death Gets One Right
- Sarah Silverman: We Need To “Try To Understand” What’s Behind Sexual Harassment
- American Music Awards 2017 Winners: Diana Ross, Bruno Mars, Lady Gaga Take Top Honors
- Read Weinstein Bidder Maria Contreras-Sweet’s Pitch: $275 Million And Female-Centric Leadership
- PBS Cuts Al Franken From David Letterman’s Mark Twain Prize Broadcast