EXCLUSIVE: Emmy and Tony-winning actor Mandy Patinkin has signed with Paradigm, joining his longtime agent Iris Grossman who moved from ICM Partners to Paradigm last week. Patinkin is one of Grossman’s top clients, along with Ed O’Neill. He is currently garnering attention for his co-starring role on Showtime’s Emmy-winning drama Homeland, which earned him a Golden Globe nomination. Patinkin won an Emmy for Chicago Hope and also starred on Criminal Minds and Dead Like Me, leaving Chicago Hope and Criminal Minds early in their runs. On the feature side, he continues to be best known for William Goldman/Rob Reiner’s classic The Princess Bride.
Paradigm Signs Mandy Patinkin
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Nastaran Dibai & Aaron Kaplan Re-Team For ABC Romantic Comedy
- CBS Buys Comedy From Andrew Reich, Ted Cohen & Gail Berman
- Shea Whigham To Co-Star On 'Marvel's Agent Carter'
- 'Shark Tank' Star Kevin O'Leary Signs With UTA
- Jacki Weaver To Co-Star In Seth MacFarlane's 'Blunt Talk' Series On Starz
- CW's 'The Flash' & 'Jane The Virgin' Get Backup Script Orders Ahead Of Premieres