Veteran TV, film and stage actress Frances Conroy has signed with Paradigm, joining her agent Iris Grossman who moved from ICM Partners to Paradigm last week. Conroy, who is managed by Paul Martino, is the second Grossman client to follow her from ICM to Paradigm, along with Mandy Patinkin. Conroy co-stars on FX’s American Horror Story, appearing in all three seasons to date and earning an Emmy nomination for the first cycle. She also received a Golden Globe Award and four Emmy nominations for her role on HBO’s Six Feet Under. On Broadway, Conroy earned a Tony nomination for Arthur Miller’s The Ride Down Mt. Morgan.
Paradigm Signs Frances Conroy
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
UPDATE: 'Cops' Bryce Dion Killed By Friendly Fire In Omaha While Filming Response To Wendy's Robbery
More From Andreeva
- Family Man Comedy From Bill Wrubel Gets CBS Pilot Production Commitment
- Fox Buys Sci-Fi Drama 'Nod' From Jason Richman & Chernin Co.
- Rila Fukushima Joins 'Arrow', Riley Voelkel Cast In 'Point Of Honor'
- Fox Buys College Comedy From Weezer Frontman Rivers Cuomo & 'Psych' Creator Steve Franks As Put Pilot
- Jason Bateman's Aggregate Films Reups Film & TV Deal With Universal, Hires Executive
- Zach Galifianakis & Louis C.K.'s Comedy 'Baskets' Gets FX Series Order