Veteran TV, film and stage actress Frances Conroy has signed with Paradigm, joining her agent Iris Grossman who moved from ICM Partners to Paradigm last week. Conroy, who is managed by Paul Martino, is the second Grossman client to follow her from ICM to Paradigm, along with Mandy Patinkin. Conroy co-stars on FX’s American Horror Story, appearing in all three seasons to date and earning an Emmy nomination for the first cycle. She also received a Golden Globe Award and four Emmy nominations for her role on HBO’s Six Feet Under. On Broadway, Conroy earned a Tony nomination for Arthur Miller’s The Ride Down Mt. Morgan.
Paradigm Signs Frances Conroy
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Sony Hack Deepens Rift Between Film & Television Group
- FXX Launches Late-Night Animation Block With Series From ADHD Studios
- 'MasterChef Jr.' Finale Up, 'Voice' Finale Down From 2013, 'NCIS: NOLA' Hits Low
- Julian McMahon & Daisy Betts Join Syfy's 'Childhood's End'
- Endemol, Shine & Core Joint Venture Gets Name, Sets More Top Execs, Merges Distribution & International Operations
- Da'vine Joy Randolph & Sheaun McKinney Cast In Danny McBride HBO Series 'Vice Principals'