Veteran TV, film and stage actress Frances Conroy has signed with Paradigm, joining her agent Iris Grossman who moved from ICM Partners to Paradigm last week. Conroy, who is managed by Paul Martino, is the second Grossman client to follow her from ICM to Paradigm, along with Mandy Patinkin. Conroy co-stars on FX’s American Horror Story, appearing in all three seasons to date and earning an Emmy nomination for the first cycle. She also received a Golden Globe Award and four Emmy nominations for her role on HBO’s Six Feet Under. On Broadway, Conroy earned a Tony nomination for Arthur Miller’s The Ride Down Mt. Morgan.
Paradigm Signs Frances Conroy
What's Hot on Deadline
Cloris Leachman On Gene Wilder & The 'Young Frankenstein' Scene That Cracked Him Up: "We Had To Do It 14 Times"
Latest TV News
- Modern VideoFilm Founder Sues New Owner For $100 Million
- Latest Creative Arts Emmys Presenters Include Chris Hardwick, Margo Martindale & Gloria Steinem – Update
- ABC Nabs ‘Start Up’ Comedy Starring & Directed By Zach Braff As Put Pilot
- IATSE Offers To Help ‘Sausage Party’ Animators & Fight “Untenable” VFX Working Conditions
- ‘Splitting Up Together’ Comedy From Emily Kapnek & Ellen DeGeneres Gets ABC Put Pilot Commitment
- Donald Trump: Abedin-Weiner Split Exposes Possible National Security Risk In Clinton Campaign