EXCLUSIVE: Modern Family star Ed O’Neill has signed with Paradigm, joining his longtime agent Iris Grossman who moved from ICM Partners to Paradigm earlier this month. O’Neill, who is managed by Brillstein Entertainment Partners, is the third major Grossman client to follow her from ICM to Paradigm joining Mandy Patinkin and Fraces Conroy. O’Neill stars as patriarch Jay Pritchett on ABC’s Emmy-winning comedy Modern Family, a role that has earned him two Emmy nominations. He is one of the highest-paid actors on TV as he also has ownership in the show. O’Neill’s previous series credits include Married… With Children, John From Cincinnati and The West Wing. In features and on stage, O’Neill has a decades-spanning affiliation with the Pulitzer-winning playwright David Mamet, appearing in his films The Spanish Prisoner, Spartan and Redbelt and stage productions of Lakeboat and Keep Your Pantheon.
Paradigm Signs ‘Modern Family’s Ed O’Neill
What's Hot on Deadline
'Tomorrowland,' 'Pitch Perfect' Compete As 'Mad Max' Holds Strong; 'Ultron' To Cross $400M - Box Office Friday
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
'Jurassic World' Tracking Like 'Man Of Steel' - But How Many $100M+ Openings After That In Summer 2015?
Latest TV News
- Marty Pasetta Dies: Longtime Director Of Academy Awards Telecasts Was 82
- ‘X-Factor’ Producers Hit With $2M Lawsuit By Contestant; Says Performance Was “Altered”
- Showrunner Jennie Snyder Urman On Almost Passing On ‘Jane The Virgin’, Pace, Title Change & How Will It End
- ‘Fuller’ Brush-Off: Olsens Won’t Head Home For ‘Full House’ Sequel
- Melissa McCarthy Staying At CAA
- UP Orders ‘Last Hope With Troy Dunn’ To Series