Oprah’s Lifeclass, featuring Oprah and life coach Iyanla Vanzant, returns to OWN: The Oprah Winfrey Network‘s primetime lineup with a special 90-minute episode at 9 PM Sunday, July 7. In the first episode, Winfrey and Vanzant continue the conversation on the subject of fatherless sons in America. It will be followed by two new original episodes at 9 PM on July 14 and July 21 in which they’ll expand the conversation to address “Daddyless Daughters”. Iyanla: Fix My Life is back at 9 PM on July 27 with five new episodes that will address a wide range of topics impacting people from all walks of life. Welcome To Sweetie Pie’s returns Saturday, July 27 at 10 PM with Miss Robbie and her son, Tim, debating the shutdown of their original Sweetie Pie’s soul food restaurant location and Tim facing the reality of life as a single dad. Oprah: Where Are They Now?, returns Sunday July 28 at 10 PM. The new season features former Oprah show guests, newsmakers and celebrities and follow-ups.
OWN Sets Summer Premiere Dates For Four Primetime Series
What's Hot on Deadline
'Nashville' Creator Callie Khouri On Tragic Twist, Its Inevitability & Aftermath And Why Fans Should Keep Watching
Bloomberg Scrubs White House Correspondents' Dinner Party As Donald Trump Vows To "Do Something" About Press
Bill Maher Under Gun Over Late-'90s Video Condoning Sex Between 33-Year-Old Teacher And 12-Year-Old Student
Latest TV News
- WGA Members "Ready To Strike" After Round Of Pre-Contract Talks Meetings
- Pondering The Imponderable: How A Restructured Hollywood Would Deal With Striking Writers
- Univision Pulls Ads For Pulse Shooting Show Segment; Club Owner, Mothers, Victims, GLAAD Press Network To Stop ‘Blood Bath…
- Republican Congressman Darrell Issa’s ‘Real Time’ Surprise Call For Special Prosecutor Gains Traction
- ‘The Good Fight’ Adds Nyambi Nyambi As Recurring
- 'American Girl': Gwendoline Yeo To Star In Amazon's Special 'Ivy & Julie 1976: A Happy Balance'