The Oprah Winfrey Network has shored up its calendar for Saturday night originals. It will air six new episodes of Iyanla: Fix My Life starting July 20 and also ordered 10 more episodes of Raising Whitley and 12 more of Life With La Toya. The new half-hours of those shows will begin in early 2014 at 9 and 9:30 PM, respectively. For the May sweep, the shows ranked as TV’s top three nonsports original series among African-American women. Iyanla is a self-help series fronted by Iyanla Vanzant, Whitley is a docuseries centered on actress-comic Kym Whitley, and La Toya follows the life of La Toya Jackson.
OWN Orders More ‘Iyanla: Fix My Life’, ‘Raising Whitley’, ‘Life With La Toya’
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Brothers Grimsby': Trailer Or Titillating Clip "Shown" On 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' – Which Works Better?
Latest TV News
- Obama Declines To Dance For Ellen DeGeneres’ Show; Republic Still Standing
- ‘Good Place’ NBC Comedy Series Casts William Jackson Harper
- Mark-Paul Gosselaar To Star In Fox Pilot ‘Pitch’
- CBS Comedy Pilot 'Superior Donuts' Casts Maz Jobrani
- Laura Dern To Star In HBO Death Row Drama In Development From Alex Gibney
- CBS Order For Matt Nix Drama Scrapped When Co-Production Deal Falls Through As Ownership Rules Pilot Season 2016