The Oprah Winfrey Network has shored up its calendar for Saturday night originals. It will air six new episodes of Iyanla: Fix My Life starting July 20 and also ordered 10 more episodes of Raising Whitley and 12 more of Life With La Toya. The new half-hours of those shows will begin in early 2014 at 9 and 9:30 PM, respectively. For the May sweep, the shows ranked as TV’s top three nonsports original series among African-American women. Iyanla is a self-help series fronted by Iyanla Vanzant, Whitley is a docuseries centered on actress-comic Kym Whitley, and La Toya follows the life of La Toya Jackson.
OWN Orders More ‘Iyanla: Fix My Life’, ‘Raising Whitley’, ‘Life With La Toya’
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- R.I.P. Fashion Designer Oscar De La Renta, Dead At 82
- Lucas Hedges & Penn Badgley Join 'The Slap' Miniseries On NBC; 'Full Circle' Sets Cast
- 'Gold Rush' 5th Season Debut Hits Ratings Motherlode For Discovery
- OSCARS: Eight Documentary Shorts On 2014 Shortlist
- Roger Howarth Joins 'The Flash'; Ryan Hurst In 'Bates Motel'
- Disney Animation Unveils 'Moana' From 'Little Mermaid' Filmmakers For November 2016