The Oprah Winfrey Network has shored up its calendar for Saturday night originals. It will air six new episodes of Iyanla: Fix My Life starting July 20 and also ordered 10 more episodes of Raising Whitley and 12 more of Life With La Toya. The new half-hours of those shows will begin in early 2014 at 9 and 9:30 PM, respectively. For the May sweep, the shows ranked as TV’s top three nonsports original series among African-American women. Iyanla is a self-help series fronted by Iyanla Vanzant, Whitley is a docuseries centered on actress-comic Kym Whitley, and La Toya follows the life of La Toya Jackson.
OWN Orders More ‘Iyanla: Fix My Life’, ‘Raising Whitley’, ‘Life With La Toya’
What's Hot on Deadline
Red Nose Day Actually: 'Love Actually' Short-Film Sequel With Hugh Grant, Keira Knightley, Bill Nighy & More
Latest TV News
- Viacom’s Great Program Migration: Guide To Which Show Moved Where
- MSNBC President Phil Griffin Signs New Deal; Whither Goest Lawrence O’Donnell?
- ‘The 100’ Ups Tasya Teles To Regular; ‘Supergirl’s Floriana Lima To Return As Recurring
- ‘Twin Peaks’ Premiere Gets Modest Live+3 Bump; Strong Streaming Lift
- ‘House Of Cards’ Season 5 Review: Kevin Spacey & Robin Wright Swagger Back
- The Horse’s Mouth 8: The Importance Of Feeling Important