The Oprah Winfrey Network has shored up its calendar for Saturday night originals. It will air six new episodes of Iyanla: Fix My Life starting July 20 and also ordered 10 more episodes of Raising Whitley and 12 more of Life With La Toya. The new half-hours of those shows will begin in early 2014 at 9 and 9:30 PM, respectively. For the May sweep, the shows ranked as TV’s top three nonsports original series among African-American women. Iyanla is a self-help series fronted by Iyanla Vanzant, Whitley is a docuseries centered on actress-comic Kym Whitley, and La Toya follows the life of La Toya Jackson.
OWN Orders More ‘Iyanla: Fix My Life’, ‘Raising Whitley’, ‘Life With La Toya’
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Box Office Friday: 'If I Stay' Sinks, 'Sin City 2' Bombs, 'Game' Scrambles As 'Guardians' Steps Up To No. 1
More From Team
- Holliday Grainger Toplines 'Lady Chatterley's Lover' For BBC One; Levi Meadon Joins Syfy's 'Olympus'
- SAG-AFTRA Members Ratify TV/Theatrical Contract
- Hot TV Clip: 'The Unauthorized Saved By The Bell Story'
- Repped By SAG-AFTRA, KPCC Gets First Union Contract
- 'MythBusters' Chops Three To Take Show Back To Its Roots
- Alicia Witt Signs With Innovative Artists & The Schiff Company