EXCLUSIVE: Oscilloscope Laboratories is prescribing a summer release for drug docu Off Label, Michael Palmieri and Donal Mosher’s profile of the dangers of runaway pharmaceutical culture. The film debuted at Tribeca and examines the “overmedicated, misdiagnosed, and drug-addled America” through the stories of people across the US affected by and dependent on prescription meds such as Adderall, Ambien, Zoloft, and Prozac. Off Label will be released theatrically and on digital platforms August 9 and is produced by Anish Savjani and Vincent Savino of filmscience and by Palmieri and Mosher for Wishbone Films. Check out the film’s poster, exclusive to Deadline:
Oscilloscope Sets Summer Date For Pharmaceutical Doc ‘Off Label’
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Yamato
- Lake Bell To Helm 'Emperor's Children'; Jack Kilmer Joins 'Stanford Prison Experiment'; 'The Finest Hours' Adds 'Outlander's…
- Mary Elizabeth Winstead Thriller 'Faults' Goes To Screen Media
- Magnet Snags Teen Horror Pic 'Satanic'
- Sarah Wayne Callies Joins Nicolas Cage Thriller 'Pay The Ghost'
- Mary Elizabeth Winstead Set For Bad Robot & Paramount Insurge's 'The Cellar'
- Jorge Michel Grau To 'Curse The Darkness' For SpectreVision