EXCLUSIVE: Oscilloscope Laboratories is prescribing a summer release for drug docu Off Label, Michael Palmieri and Donal Mosher’s profile of the dangers of runaway pharmaceutical culture. The film debuted at Tribeca and examines the “overmedicated, misdiagnosed, and drug-addled America” through the stories of people across the US affected by and dependent on prescription meds such as Adderall, Ambien, Zoloft, and Prozac. Off Label will be released theatrically and on digital platforms August 9 and is produced by Anish Savjani and Vincent Savino of filmscience and by Palmieri and Mosher for Wishbone Films. Check out the film’s poster, exclusive to Deadline:
Oscilloscope Sets Summer Date For Pharmaceutical Doc ‘Off Label’
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
UPDATE: 'Cops' Bryce Dion Killed By Friendly Fire In Omaha While Filming Response To Wendy's Robbery
More From Yamato
- Hot Fantastic Fest Trailer: 'Felt'
- Pauly Shore Documentary Acquired By Showtime
- Anthony Hopkins Boards Pacific Northwest Thriller 'Go With Me'
- Tom Sizemore Launches Crowdfunding Campaign For Detroit-Set Thriller He'll Star In & Produce
- Toronto: 'Ruth & Alex' Goes To Focus World
- Kate Mara Offered Role In Ridley Scott's 'The Martian'