EXCLUSIVE: Oscilloscope Laboratories is prescribing a summer release for drug docu Off Label, Michael Palmieri and Donal Mosher’s profile of the dangers of runaway pharmaceutical culture. The film debuted at Tribeca and examines the “overmedicated, misdiagnosed, and drug-addled America” through the stories of people across the US affected by and dependent on prescription meds such as Adderall, Ambien, Zoloft, and Prozac. Off Label will be released theatrically and on digital platforms August 9 and is produced by Anish Savjani and Vincent Savino of filmscience and by Palmieri and Mosher for Wishbone Films. Check out the film’s poster, exclusive to Deadline:
Oscilloscope Sets Summer Date For Pharmaceutical Doc ‘Off Label’
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Yamato
- 'Terminator's James Cameron & Gale Anne Hurd: Hasta La Vista To "Fear-Based" Studio Filmmaking
- Misty Upham Found Dead: Family Of 'Frozen River' Actress Says Police Uncooperative In Search – Update
- Management & Prod. Co LEIBO Launches In L.A.
- Paul Schrader Wages Silent Protest Over Re-Edited 'Dying Of The Light'
- Warwick Davis Back For 'Star Wars: Episode VII' – Video
- 'The Dead Lands' Helmer Toa Fraser To Direct '6 Days' – AFM