EXCLUSIVE: Oscilloscope Laboratories is prescribing a summer release for drug docu Off Label, Michael Palmieri and Donal Mosher’s profile of the dangers of runaway pharmaceutical culture. The film debuted at Tribeca and examines the “overmedicated, misdiagnosed, and drug-addled America” through the stories of people across the US affected by and dependent on prescription meds such as Adderall, Ambien, Zoloft, and Prozac. Off Label will be released theatrically and on digital platforms August 9 and is produced by Anish Savjani and Vincent Savino of filmscience and by Palmieri and Mosher for Wishbone Films. Check out the film’s poster, exclusive to Deadline:
Oscilloscope Sets Summer Date For Pharmaceutical Doc ‘Off Label’
What's Hot on Deadline
Bernie Sanders: Obama Administration "Should Kill" The AT&T-Time Warner Deal: "Higher Prices & Fewer Choices"
'The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon' Showrunner Josh Lieb Departs For Uni TV Overall Deal, Trio Promoted To Run Show
Latest Film News
- ‘American Pastoral’ Review: Ewan McGregor’s Directorial Debut Deserves A Better Reception
- Warner Bros Sues Innovative Artists For Oscar Screener Piracy Of ‘Creed’ + More
- EuropaCorp Boards English-Language Remake of Japanese Thriller 'Shield of Straw'
- ‘The Conjuring’s Hayes Brothers Writing Duo Sign With CAA
- ‘Madea Halloween’ Gets $28.5M Treat, ‘Jack Reacher,’ $22.8M, ‘Ouija’ Grabs $14M, ‘Joneses’ Tanks…
- Peter Jackson & Fran Walsh Rev ‘Mortal Engines’; Directing Debut For ‘Hobbit’ VFX Protege…