OddLot Entertainment and its EVP of Production and Development Linda McDonough have sealed a deal in which McDonough will produce feature films and television full time. McDonough will continue as a producer on OddLot’s upcoming tent-pole feature Ender’s Game which is being released domestically by Summit Entertainment on November 1, and several other projects are being planned. McDonough has been with OddLot for the past ten years, overseeing all aspects of the company’s production and development slate. She served as executive producer on several titles, including John Cameron Mitchell’s Rabbit Hole starring Nicole Kidman and the Nicolas Winding Refn-helmed Drive. McDonough was a producer on From Prada To Nada, which was the flagship feature film for Pantelion, Lionsgate and Televisa’s joint venture distribution company. McDonough also served as an associate producer on the cult pic Green Street Hooligans. Prior to joining OddLot, McDonough served four years as VP Development at Drew Barrymore and Nancy Juvonen’s company, Flower Films, and before that held positions at 1013 Productions (The X-Files) and 20th Century Fox Television.
OddLot Entertainment Makes First-Look Producing Deal With Longtime Exec
What's Hot on Deadline
Universal Lands Hot Novel 'The Girl Before'; Ron Howard To Direct, Brian Grazer & Michael De Luca To Produce
Latest Film News
- Deadline’s The Contenders: ‘Son Of Saul’ Director László Nemes & Star Géza Röhrig Discuss The Harrowing Cannes Winner’s Journey…
- What Is This ‘Project Delirium’ Jennifer Lawrence Wants To Direct?
- Universal Lands Hot Novel ‘The Girl Before’; Ron Howard To Direct, Brian Grazer & Michael De Luca To Produce
- Lionsgate And ‘Gods Of Egypt’ Director Alex Proyas Apologize For Film’s Lack Of Diversity
- Roman Polanski Will Not Be Extradited To The U.S. From Poland
- ‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’ Facebook Clip: Snoke Signals, Han Shoots First