OddLot Entertainment and its EVP of Production and Development Linda McDonough have sealed a deal in which McDonough will produce feature films and television full time. McDonough will continue as a producer on OddLot’s upcoming tent-pole feature Ender’s Game which is being released domestically by Summit Entertainment on November 1, and several other projects are being planned. McDonough has been with OddLot for the past ten years, overseeing all aspects of the company’s production and development slate. She served as executive producer on several titles, including John Cameron Mitchell’s Rabbit Hole starring Nicole Kidman and the Nicolas Winding Refn-helmed Drive. McDonough was a producer on From Prada To Nada, which was the flagship feature film for Pantelion, Lionsgate and Televisa’s joint venture distribution company. McDonough also served as an associate producer on the cult pic Green Street Hooligans. Prior to joining OddLot, McDonough served four years as VP Development at Drew Barrymore and Nancy Juvonen’s company, Flower Films, and before that held positions at 1013 Productions (The X-Files) and 20th Century Fox Television.
OddLot Entertainment Makes First-Look Producing Deal With Longtime Exec
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- WME Vet Cliff Roberts Exiting; Will He End Up At CAA?
- Josh Hartnett In Talks To Star In Indie ‘A Moment To Remember’
- ‘Underground’ Exec Producer Mike Jackson On Challenging “Homogeneous” Hollywood & Having John Legend As…
- Tao Okamoto, Japanese Pop Star Kihiro, And Haruka Abe Cast In ‘She’s Just A Shadow’
- ‘Insidious: Chapter 4’ Rounds Out Final Cast
- ‘Arrow’s Colton Haynes Cast In ‘Rock That Body’