The state of the art museum located in the heart of Washington, DC dedicated to celebrating news and journalism will play host to Anchorman‘s Ron Burgundy this fall, Newseum and Paramount announced today. Founded to educate the public “about the value of a free press in a free society,” Newseum will highlight costumes, a Channel 4 news desk recreation, original props, and interactive on-camera activities in Anchorman: The Exhibit. The movie tie-in opens at Newseum on November 14 ahead of the December 20 release of Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues. It’s set to run through August 31, 2014.
DC’s Newseum To Host ‘Anchorman’ Exhibit
Trending Now on Deadline
'Ouija' Box Office May Scare Up $20M, 'John Wick' No. 2 With A Bullet, Bill Murray Graces 'St. Vincent' - B.O. Weekend
More From Team
- UPDATE: Warner Bros Moves Up 'Entourage' Release By A Week
- Terry Keenan Dead: Longtime Business Reporter-Anchor At CNN, CNBC & Fox News
- Film Independent Spirit Awards 2015 To Be Broadcast Live On IFC
- Lyndsy Fonseca Joins 'Marvel's Agent Carter'
- Jim Parsons To Star In Animated 'Elf' Holiday Special On NBC
- 'Madam Secretary' Coming To U.K. On Sky Living; NBCUniversal International Television Production Pacts With TV3 Group Ireland…