The state of the art museum located in the heart of Washington, DC dedicated to celebrating news and journalism will play host to Anchorman‘s Ron Burgundy this fall, Newseum and Paramount announced today. Founded to educate the public “about the value of a free press in a free society,” Newseum will highlight costumes, a Channel 4 news desk recreation, original props, and interactive on-camera activities in Anchorman: The Exhibit. The movie tie-in opens at Newseum on November 14 ahead of the December 20 release of Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues. It’s set to run through August 31, 2014.
DC’s Newseum To Host ‘Anchorman’ Exhibit
What's Hot on Deadline
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Latest Film News
- ‘Justice League’ Encounters Kryptonite At The B.O. With $93M+ Opening: Why The DC Movie Weakened
- Vice Forms All-Female Advisory In Wake Of Exec’s Conduct Suspension
- AT&T-Time Warner Merger Antitrust Review Casting Pall Over Fox Talks
- ‘Get Out’s Jordan Peele Responds To Golden Globes Category
- Douglas Booth In Talks To Play Nikki Sixx In Motley Crue Biopic ‘The Dirt’