The state of the art museum located in the heart of Washington, DC dedicated to celebrating news and journalism will play host to Anchorman‘s Ron Burgundy this fall, Newseum and Paramount announced today. Founded to educate the public “about the value of a free press in a free society,” Newseum will highlight costumes, a Channel 4 news desk recreation, original props, and interactive on-camera activities in Anchorman: The Exhibit. The movie tie-in opens at Newseum on November 14 ahead of the December 20 release of Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues. It’s set to run through August 31, 2014.
DC’s Newseum To Host ‘Anchorman’ Exhibit
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Team
- 'Kim Jong Un' Targets Christmas Shoppers: 'Weekend Update'
- Mike Myers' Dr. Evil Advises Sony, Kim Jong Un On 'SNL'
- 'Orange Is The New Black' Inmates Croon A Zany 'Twelve Days Of Christmas' – Watch
- North Korea Wants To Work With U.S. To Find Hacker; Obama Admin Asks China For Help – UPDATE
- Sony Hack: Guardians Of Peace YouTube Video Jeering FBI Sent To Journalists