The state of the art museum located in the heart of Washington, DC dedicated to celebrating news and journalism will play host to Anchorman‘s Ron Burgundy this fall, Newseum and Paramount announced today. Founded to educate the public “about the value of a free press in a free society,” Newseum will highlight costumes, a Channel 4 news desk recreation, original props, and interactive on-camera activities in Anchorman: The Exhibit. The movie tie-in opens at Newseum on November 14 ahead of the December 20 release of Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues. It’s set to run through August 31, 2014.
DC’s Newseum To Host ‘Anchorman’ Exhibit
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Oscar De La Renta Dies: Fashion Icon Was 82 – Update
- Lucas Hedges & Penn Badgley Join 'The Slap' Miniseries On NBC; 'Full Circle' Sets Cast
- 'Gold Rush' 5th Season Debut Hits Ratings Motherlode For Discovery
- OSCARS: Eight Documentary Shorts On 2014 Shortlist
- Roger Howarth Joins 'The Flash'; Ryan Hurst In 'Bates Motel'
- Disney Animation Unveils 'Moana' From 'Little Mermaid' Filmmakers For November 2016