The state of the art museum located in the heart of Washington, DC dedicated to celebrating news and journalism will play host to Anchorman‘s Ron Burgundy this fall, Newseum and Paramount announced today. Founded to educate the public “about the value of a free press in a free society,” Newseum will highlight costumes, a Channel 4 news desk recreation, original props, and interactive on-camera activities in Anchorman: The Exhibit. The movie tie-in opens at Newseum on November 14 ahead of the December 20 release of Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues. It’s set to run through August 31, 2014.
DC’s Newseum To Host ‘Anchorman’ Exhibit
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Holliday Grainger Toplines 'Lady Chatterley's Lover' For BBC One; Levi Meadon Joins Syfy's 'Olympus'
- SAG-AFTRA Members Ratify TV/Theatrical Contract
- Hot TV Clip: 'The Unauthorized Saved By The Bell Story'
- Repped By SAG-AFTRA, KPCC Gets First Union Contract
- 'MythBusters' Chops Three To Take Show Back To Its Roots
- Alicia Witt Signs With Innovative Artists & The Schiff Company