News Corp’s new media and entertainment spinoff company has found its voice. Julie Henderson has been upped to EVP, Chief Communications Officer, at 21st Century Fox, where she’ll oversee global communications initiatives and work to familiarize worldwide audiences with the new brand. She had been News Corp’s SVP Corporate Affairs and Chief Communications Officer. “Julie is an invaluable member of our executive team,” News Corp chief Chase Carey said, “and her work in effectively communicating our vision and corporate perspective on key issues has become even more vital as we begin a new chapter in our company’s history.”
Julie Henderson To Run 21st Century Fox Communications
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
More From Team
- Candy Crowley Saluted By Colleagues, Competition, Late-Night Hosts And Robot - Video
- 'Kim Jong-un' Targets Christmas Shoppers On SNL's 'Weekend Update'
- Dr. Evil Disses Sony, Kim Jong-un, Many Others In Mike Myers' Surprise 'SNL' Return
- Republicans To Exhibitors: Play 'The Interview'
- 'Orange Is The New Black' Inmates Croon A Zany 'Twelve Days Of Christmas' – Watch
- North Korea Wants To Work With U.S. To Find Hacker; Obama Admin Asks China For Help – UPDATE