News Corp’s new media and entertainment spinoff company has found its voice. Julie Henderson has been upped to EVP, Chief Communications Officer, at 21st Century Fox, where she’ll oversee global communications initiatives and work to familiarize worldwide audiences with the new brand. She had been News Corp’s SVP Corporate Affairs and Chief Communications Officer. “Julie is an invaluable member of our executive team,” News Corp chief Chase Carey said, “and her work in effectively communicating our vision and corporate perspective on key issues has become even more vital as we begin a new chapter in our company’s history.”
Julie Henderson To Run 21st Century Fox Communications
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Netflix Nabs Judd Apatow Comedy Series With 2-Season Order; Paul Rust & Gillian Jacobs To Star, Legendary TV To Produce
More From Team
- Hot Trailer: Jason Reitman's 'Men, Women & Children'
- Annika Marks Joins ABC Family's 'The Fosters'; Rotimi Akinosho In Starz's 'Power'
- 'TMZ Hollywood Sports' To Anchor Reelz Primetime
- Relativity Sets Thrillers 'The Disappointments Room' & 'Kidnap' For Fall 2015
- Zach Gilford & Jonathan Cake Join USA Pilot 'Stanistan'
- Hot Trailer: Robert Downey Jr & Robert Duvall In 'The Judge'