Neal H. Moritz has signed an overall deal with CBS Television Studios for his Original Film banner. Under the pact, Moritz and Vivian Cannon will develop and executive produce one-hour and half-hour series projects. In TV, Original was previously based at Sony, where Moritz also has a long-standing relationship on the feature side. Through Sony TV, Moritz and Cannon most recently executive produced Showtime’s The Big C and NBC’s Save Me. Moritz previously executive produced the Fox/20th drama Prison Break. In features Moritz, producer of the hit Fast And Furious franchise, has the upcoming R.I.P.D. starring Jeff Bridges and Ryan Reynolds. He is repped by UTA for television and attorney Howard Abramson.
Neal Moritz’s Original Film Inks Overall Deal With CBS TV Studios
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- ABC Buys Medical Thriller From Janine Sherman Barrois & Aaron Kaplan
- Bob Cooper, EOne Prep Post-Apocalyptic Event Series With Book Acquisition
- Fox Buys Detective Drama Based On Australian Miniseries 'Jack Irish'
- 'The Greatest American Hero' Gets Fox Remake With Phil Lord & Chris Miller
- Enver Gjokaj & Chad Michael Murray Cast In ABC Series 'Marvel's Agent Carter'