Neal H. Moritz has signed an overall deal with CBS Television Studios for his Original Film banner. Under the pact, Moritz and Vivian Cannon will develop and executive produce one-hour and half-hour series projects. In TV, Original was previously based at Sony, where Moritz also has a long-standing relationship on the feature side. Through Sony TV, Moritz and Cannon most recently executive produced Showtime’s The Big C and NBC’s Save Me. Moritz previously executive produced the Fox/20th drama Prison Break. In features Moritz, producer of the hit Fast And Furious franchise, has the upcoming R.I.P.D. starring Jeff Bridges and Ryan Reynolds. He is repped by UTA for television and attorney Howard Abramson.
Neal Moritz’s Original Film Inks Overall Deal With CBS TV Studios
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Ray Winstone To Star In ABC Pilot ‘Of Kings And Prophets’
- Jon Dore Cast As Lead In ‘The Half Of It’ CBS Comedy Pilot
- Giovanni Ribisi To Play The Lead In Bryan Cranston-David Shore Pilot 'Sneaky Pete'
- ‘Homeland’s Raza Jaffrey To Co-Star In CBS Pilot ‘Code Black’
- Anika Noni Rose To Topline 'For Justice' CBS Civil Rights Pilot Directed By Ava DuVernay
- ‘Tosh.0′ Sold To Fox Stations In Syndication Deal With Debmar-Mercury