MyNetworkTV has added Fox’s dramedy procedural Bones to its fall 2013 Thursday night lineup with back-to-back episodes beginning at 8 PM. Law & Order: CI joins the Wednesday night schedule beginning at 8 PM. Returning series Law & Order: SVU is set for Monday nights, House on Tuesday nights and Monk remains on Friday nights, all airing in the 8-to-10 PM block. MyNetworkTV ranks No. 7 in HHs, No. 7 in A18-49 and No. 7 in 25-54 among all broadcast and cable networks.
MyNetworkTV Announces Fall 2013 Schedule
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Publishing: Joan Rivers Biography Planned For 2016
- Ben Kingsley, Brie Larson Head For 'Brooklyn Bridge'; Revolver Takes 'Bhopal' Disaster Drama
- Fox Writers Intensive Accepting Nominations
- GSN Orders 'Baggage' Spinoff; Jerry Springer To Return As Host
- Mark Feuerstein Joins Showtime's 'Nurse Jackie'; Nick Clifford In VH1's 'Hindsight'
- Rosie's Return Snares Big Ratings For 'The View'