Monday was very good day for Teen Wolf. Yesterday the MTV series was one of the 31 projects chosen in California’s $100 million Film and TV tax credit lottery. Last night also saw the Season 3 of the hairy high school monster series debuting to record viewership and ratings. Teen Wolf garnered 2.4 million viewers on Monday at 10 PM. That’s 15% higher than the show’s Season 2 debut on June 3, 2012 and up 10% from its previous all time high, the show’s Season 1 premiere on June 5, 2011. Unlike last night, both previous premieres had the MTV Movie Awards as their lead-in. Last night, the scripted show received a 2.3 rating among the 12-34 demo with 1.8 million viewers in the demo, both all-time highs. Loosely based on the 1985 film of the same name, Teen Wolf the TV series is co-production with, and distributed by, MGM, in association with Lost Marbles Productions, Inc., First Cause, Inc. and DiGa. Show creator Jeff Davis serves as EP along with Russell Mulcahy, Marty Adelstein, René Echevarria, Tony DiSanto and Liz Gateley.
MTV’s ‘Teen Wolf’ Hits Highs In Season 3 Premiere
What's Hot on Deadline
Bravo Renews & Expands 'Southern Charm', Sets More 'Shahs Of Sunset' & 'Million Dollar Listing New York'
Latest TV News
- U.S. Senate Sets December Date For Time Warner-AT&T Merger Hearing
- Bob Greenblatt: ‘The Voice,’ ‘This Is Us’ Are The “Antidote To The World We Live In”
- NBC Plans ‘Bye Bye, Birdie’ Starring Jennifer Lopez For 2017 Live Musical
- Donald Trump To Bill O’Reilly: NBC Releasing 2005 Bus Tape “Was An Illegal Act”
- Rhys Ward, Thomas Cadrot & Anjali Jay Join Lifetime’s ‘Midsummer's Nightmare’ Pilot
- SAG-AFTRA Teams With ATA To Pay Actors’ Unclaimed Residuals