Monday was very good day for Teen Wolf. Yesterday the MTV series was one of the 31 projects chosen in California’s $100 million Film and TV tax credit lottery. Last night also saw the Season 3 of the hairy high school monster series debuting to record viewership and ratings. Teen Wolf garnered 2.4 million viewers on Monday at 10 PM. That’s 15% higher than the show’s Season 2 debut on June 3, 2012 and up 10% from its previous all time high, the show’s Season 1 premiere on June 5, 2011. Unlike last night, both previous premieres had the MTV Movie Awards as their lead-in. Last night, the scripted show received a 2.3 rating among the 12-34 demo with 1.8 million viewers in the demo, both all-time highs. Loosely based on the 1985 film of the same name, Teen Wolf the TV series is co-production with, and distributed by, MGM, in association with Lost Marbles Productions, Inc., First Cause, Inc. and DiGa. Show creator Jeff Davis serves as EP along with Russell Mulcahy, Marty Adelstein, René Echevarria, Tony DiSanto and Liz Gateley.
MTV’s ‘Teen Wolf’ Hits Highs In Season 3 Premiere
What's Hot on Deadline
'Tomorrowland,' 'Pitch Perfect' Compete As 'Mad Max' Holds Strong; 'Ultron' To Cross $400M - Box Office Friday
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
'Jurassic World' Tracking Like 'Man Of Steel' - But How Many $100M+ Openings After That In Summer 2015?
Latest TV News
- Marty Pasetta Dies: Longtime Director Of Academy Awards Telecasts Was 82
- ‘X-Factor’ Producers Hit With $2M Lawsuit By Contestant; Says Performance Was “Altered”
- Showrunner Jennie Snyder Urman On Almost Passing On ‘Jane The Virgin’, Pace, Title Change & How Will It End
- ‘Fuller’ Brush-Off: Olsens Won’t Head Home For ‘Full House’ Sequel
- Melissa McCarthy Staying At CAA
- UP Orders ‘Last Hope With Troy Dunn’ To Series