Girl Code, a spin-off of MTV2’s Guy Code has been picked up for a second season by MTV. The series features female comics giving viewers tips about womanhood, covering everything from frenemies, girl fights and cutting bathroom lines, to dancing drinking and dating. Two new episodes are set to air Tuesday at 9:30 PM and 10:30 PM. Girl Code ranks as the No. 1 original cable series in its time slot with P12-34, and is the No. 1 program across all TV in its time slot with W12-34. Additionally, it’s currently the most social MTV reality series on air, and ranks in the Top 10 for all TV shows each week. Girl Code, an original production by Viacom Media Networks, was developed by Ryan Ling who also serves as executive producer. Darin Byrne and Paul Ricci executive produce for MTV. Laura Murphy directs.
MTV Renews ‘Girl Code’ For Second Season
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- EOne Acquires Liz Tuccillo's SXSW Rom-Com 'Take Care'
- TNT Nabs Rights To Lionsgate's 'Hunger Games' & 'Divergent' Franchises
- AFI Directing Workshop For Women Announces Episodic Program
- Hot Trailer: 'Innocence'
- ABC Reveals New Logo For 'The View', Teases In-The-Round Set
- Hot Trailer: Jazz Docu 'Keep On Keepin' On'