Girl Code, a spin-off of MTV2’s Guy Code has been picked up for a second season by MTV. The series features female comics giving viewers tips about womanhood, covering everything from frenemies, girl fights and cutting bathroom lines, to dancing drinking and dating. Two new episodes are set to air Tuesday at 9:30 PM and 10:30 PM. Girl Code ranks as the No. 1 original cable series in its time slot with P12-34, and is the No. 1 program across all TV in its time slot with W12-34. Additionally, it’s currently the most social MTV reality series on air, and ranks in the Top 10 for all TV shows each week. Girl Code, an original production by Viacom Media Networks, was developed by Ryan Ling who also serves as executive producer. Darin Byrne and Paul Ricci executive produce for MTV. Laura Murphy directs.
MTV Renews ‘Girl Code’ For Second Season
What's Hot on Deadline
Bill Maher Under Gun Over Late-'90s Video Condoning Sex Between 33-Year-Old Teacher And 12-Year-Old Student
Latest TV News
- ‘How To Get Away With Murder’ Season Finale: Killer Revealed, New Puzzle Posed
- Stephen Colbert Opens ‘Late Show’ With Message To Donald Trump From Bathroom Signs
- ‘Nashville’ Star Exits In Tragic Plot Twist, Reflects On 4.5-Season Run & Its End
- ‘Tonight Show’ Reveals How Donald Trump’s Staff Gathers Flattering News Footage
- Caitlyn Jenner Scolds Donald Trump For Revoking Transgender Protections – Update
- Lea Michele Cast In ABC Mayor Comedy Pilot; What About ‘Scream Queens’?