Girl Code, a spin-off of MTV2’s Guy Code has been picked up for a second season by MTV. The series features female comics giving viewers tips about womanhood, covering everything from frenemies, girl fights and cutting bathroom lines, to dancing drinking and dating. Two new episodes are set to air Tuesday at 9:30 PM and 10:30 PM. Girl Code ranks as the No. 1 original cable series in its time slot with P12-34, and is the No. 1 program across all TV in its time slot with W12-34. Additionally, it’s currently the most social MTV reality series on air, and ranks in the Top 10 for all TV shows each week. Girl Code, an original production by Viacom Media Networks, was developed by Ryan Ling who also serves as executive producer. Darin Byrne and Paul Ricci executive produce for MTV. Laura Murphy directs.
MTV Renews ‘Girl Code’ For Second Season
What's Hot on Deadline
'Black Panther' Keeps B.O. Treasure From 'Tomb Raider'; How 'I Can Only Imagine' Hit A $17M High Note
'SNL' Imagines #MeToo Apology Spree By "Canada's Harvey Weinstein," Trots Out Impressions In 'Jurassic Park' Auditions
Director Terry Gilliam Says #MeToo "Got Silly", "Monster" Harvey Weinstein "Opened The Door" For Some
Ellen Barkin Says "Never Get Into An Elevator Alone With Terry Gilliam" After His Criticism Of #MeToo Movement
'Avengers: Infinity War' Already The Best-Selling Superhero Movie In Advance Ticket Sales, Beating 'Black Panther'
Latest TV News
- John Oliver Trolls Mike Pence With Book About Veep’s Rabbit Marlon Bundo
- ‘The Handmaid’s Tale’ Stars Hit PaleyFest To Tease Season 2, Trips To The Colonies, & America’s Descent…
- Desilu Exploring U.S. Public Offering After Acquisition Of Israel’s Vonetize
- ‘Saturday Night Live’ Ratings Rise With Host Bill Hader
- ‘SNL’ Imagines #MeToo Apology Spree By “Canada’s Harvey Weinstein,” Trots Out Impressions In ‘Jurassic…
- Paramount’s ‘Dora The Explorer’ Movie Set For Australia Shoot After Tax Break Concession