EXCLUSIVE: Kara Hayward racked up the accolades in her feature debut as angst-ridden lovebird Suzy in Wes Anderson’s Moonrise Kingdom. Now the 14-year-old actress is boarding her next project. She’ll play Etta, a high school freshman dealing with her parents divorce, in the indie pic Quitters written and directed by Noah Pritzker (SXSW 2012 short Little Dad). Hayward joins Mira Sorvino, Greg Germann, Benjamin Konigsberg and Morgan Turner in the film which is currently shooting in San Francisco. Quitters is produced by Ben Howe (The Exploding Girl) and Luca Borghese (Rampart). It’s technically Hayward’s third feature to date; she just completed the indie Sisterhood Of The Night opposite Georgie Henley. She’s repped by ICM Partners.
‘Moonrise Kingdom’s Kara Hayward Joins Indie ‘Quitters’
What's Hot on Deadline
Patton Oswalt Responds To Arrest In Golden State Killer Case, The Subject Of Late Wife's Book "I'll Be Gone In The Dark"
Latest Film News
- J.J. Abrams Says ‘Cloverfield’ Sequel “In The Works For Theaters”, Shows Off ‘Overlord’…
- Paramount Unveils First Look At ‘Transformers’ Spinoff ‘Bumblebee’ – CinemaCon
- ‘Kings’ Review: Halle Berry & Daniel Craig Can’t Save Tone-Deaf Movie Set During 1992 L.A. Riots
- Annapurna, Plan B Plot ‘Spotlight’-Like Movie On How NY Times Reporters Broke Harvey Weinstein Sex Scandal Story
- ‘A Quiet Place 2’ Is “In The Works”, Paramount Boss Says – CinemaCon
- Universal And Cher Whet Appetite For Highly Commercial 2018 Slate, Followed By Lunch With Focus – CinemaCon