With Up All Night put to sleep, creator-writer Emily Spivey is moving into the multiple households of ABC’s three-time defending Emmy champ. The ex-Saturday Night Live-er joined Modern Family patriarch 20th Century Fox Television in February, inking a two-year overall deal two months after leaving NBC’s wobbling Christina Applegate-Will Arnett sitcom. Modern Family executive producer/writer Danny Zuker tweeted the Emmy-winning Spivey’s hiring Monday.
‘Modern Family’ Welcomes A New Member: Writer Emily Spivey
What's Hot on Deadline
Bloomberg Scrubs White House Correspondents' Dinner Party As Donald Trump Vows To "Do Something" About Press
'Nashville' Creator Callie Khouri On Tragic Twist, Its Inevitability & Aftermath And Why Fans Should Keep Watching
President Donald Trump Will Not Attend White House Correspondents' Dinner; Event Will Go On As Scheduled (Update)
Latest TV News
- WGA Members "Ready To Strike" After Round Of Pre-Contract Talks Meetings
- Pondering The Imponderable: How A Restructured Hollywood Would Deal With Striking Writers
- Univision Pulls Ads For Pulse Shooting Show Segment; Club Owner, Mothers, Victims, GLAAD Press Network To Stop ‘Blood Bath…
- Republican Congressman Darrell Issa’s ‘Real Time’ Surprise Call For Special Prosecutor Gains Traction
- ‘The Good Fight’ Adds Nyambi Nyambi As Recurring
- 'American Girl': Gwendoline Yeo To Star In Amazon's Special 'Ivy & Julie 1976: A Happy Balance'