With Up All Night put to sleep, creator-writer Emily Spivey is moving into the multiple households of ABC’s three-time defending Emmy champ. The ex-Saturday Night Live-er joined Modern Family patriarch 20th Century Fox Television in February, inking a two-year overall deal two months after leaving NBC’s wobbling Christina Applegate-Will Arnett sitcom. Modern Family executive producer/writer Danny Zuker tweeted the Emmy-winning Spivey’s hiring Monday.
‘Modern Family’ Welcomes A New Member: Writer Emily Spivey
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Team
- Alcon Taps Catherine & Angela Paura To Run Global Marketing
- HBO Year-Ender Teases 'Game Of Thrones', 'Veep', More — Video
- Did U.S. Strike Back For Sony Hack? Massive North Korea Internet Outages Reported
- Jeff Zucker: CNN Had Terrific Year, Though “Not Without Its Challenges”
- Disney & Cable Operators Ink Retrans Deal For ABC-Owned Stations
- Alexandre Desplat On 'The Imitation Game': “I Was Moved By What Was Onscreen'