EXCLUSIVE: After a four-year stint at WME, Mitch Hurwitz has re-signed with CAA. The Emmy-winning Arrested Development creator had been a long-time CAA client when he moved to WME exactly four years ago, becoming one of the first signing for the then-newly merged agency. Hurwitz recently reconnected with its old agency, which made the deal for the new installment of Arrested Development on Netflix having commissioned the original series. The 15 new episodes of Arrested launched on the streaming service three weeks ago, and there is already talk about possibly doing more. Last weekend, Arrested Development was named among the top 20 best written TV series of all time.
Mitch Hurwitz Returns To CAA
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Bob Cooper, EOne Prep Post-Apocalyptic Event Series With Book Acquisition
- Fox Buys Detective Drama Based On Australian Miniseries 'Jack Irish'
- 'The Greatest American Hero' Gets Fox Remake With Phil Lord & Chris Miller
- Jennifer Johnson Exiting 'The Following' As Showrunner, Trio Takes Over
- Enver Gjokaj & Chad Michael Murray Cast In ABC Series 'Marvel's Agent Carter'