Miles Fisher (Final Destination 5) and Mike Castle will topline the Comedy Central pilot Bad Advice From My Brother, lifting the contingency on the project. Reggie Watts co-stars in the project, based on Jordan Pope Roush’s blog of the same name, which follows the adventures of two brothers — Jason (Fisher), the older, not necessarily wiser brother who has spent most of his post-college life chasing women and the almighty dollar on Wall Street, and Ben (Castle), his younger brother who wants to follow in his footsteps — and their neighbor Reggie (Watts). When Ben moves in, Jason sees this as an opportunity to reflect on his mistakes and steer Ben onto an opposite path. Unfortunately for Ben, Jason’s advice is usually bad and creates more problems than solutions. Roush wrote the script and is executive producing with showrunner Brad Copeland, Chris Koch, who will direct, and Trevor Engelson. Tony Hernandez co-exec produces, Jax Media serves as a producer. Fisher, repped by UTA and Gang Tyre, is best known for his series of shorts.
Miles Fisher, Mike Castle To Star In Comedy Central Pilot ‘Bad Advice From My Brother’
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
More From Andreeva
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par With Host Amy Adams
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'