Miles Fisher (Final Destination 5) and Mike Castle will topline the Comedy Central pilot Bad Advice From My Brother, lifting the contingency on the project. Reggie Watts co-stars in the project, based on Jordan Pope Roush’s blog of the same name, which follows the adventures of two brothers — Jason (Fisher), the older, not necessarily wiser brother who has spent most of his post-college life chasing women and the almighty dollar on Wall Street, and Ben (Castle), his younger brother who wants to follow in his footsteps — and their neighbor Reggie (Watts). When Ben moves in, Jason sees this as an opportunity to reflect on his mistakes and steer Ben onto an opposite path. Unfortunately for Ben, Jason’s advice is usually bad and creates more problems than solutions. Roush wrote the script and is executive producing with showrunner Brad Copeland, Chris Koch, who will direct, and Trevor Engelson. Tony Hernandez co-exec produces, Jax Media serves as a producer. Fisher, repped by UTA and Gang Tyre, is best known for his series of shorts.
Miles Fisher, Mike Castle To Star In Comedy Central Pilot ‘Bad Advice From My Brother’
Trending Now on Deadline
NBC Cameraman Declared Ebola-Free; Tries To Rescue Nancy Snyderman From Self-Inflicted Career Disaster -- UPDATE
More From Andreeva
- Quartet Cast In HBO's 'Crime' Miniseries
- ABC Nabs Fortune Feimster Comedy From Matt Hubbard, Tina Fey & Robert Carlock
- Lifetime Orders 'Lizzie Borden' Limited Series Starring Christina Ricci
- 'Bewitched' Follow-Up Series Lands At NBC With Pilot Production Commitment
- Brad Silberling Inks Overall Deal With CBS TV Studios
- Amanda Righetti Joins Carlton Cuse's USA Pilot 'Colony'