Miles Fisher (Final Destination 5) and Mike Castle will topline the Comedy Central pilot Bad Advice From My Brother, lifting the contingency on the project. Reggie Watts co-stars in the project, based on Jordan Pope Roush’s blog of the same name, which follows the adventures of two brothers — Jason (Fisher), the older, not necessarily wiser brother who has spent most of his post-college life chasing women and the almighty dollar on Wall Street, and Ben (Castle), his younger brother who wants to follow in his footsteps — and their neighbor Reggie (Watts). When Ben moves in, Jason sees this as an opportunity to reflect on his mistakes and steer Ben onto an opposite path. Unfortunately for Ben, Jason’s advice is usually bad and creates more problems than solutions. Roush wrote the script and is executive producing with showrunner Brad Copeland, Chris Koch, who will direct, and Trevor Engelson. Tony Hernandez co-exec produces, Jax Media serves as a producer. Fisher, repped by UTA and Gang Tyre, is best known for his series of shorts.
Miles Fisher, Mike Castle To Star In Comedy Central Pilot ‘Bad Advice From My Brother’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fifty Shades' Dominant With $277M WW; 'La La' Lands $200M+ Overseas; 'XXX' Tops In China - International Box Office
John Oliver: Donald Trump Tyrannizes TV News Week With "Bat-Sh*t Crazy" News Conference, Terrorism-In-Sweden Speech
Latest TV News
- Conan O’Brien Makes Guest Appearance On Mexican Telenovela ‘Mi Adorable Maldición’
- Brenda Buttner Dies: Fox News ‘Bulls And Bears’ Host Was 55
- Judd Apatow Roasts Donald Trump In Stand-up Routine: “I Feel Like I’ve Just Been Raped”
- Simon & Schuster Cancels Milo Yiannopoulos ‘Dangerous’ Book Deal After Conservative Blog Digs Up…
- SAG-AFTRA Disputes Trump's Claim That News Media Is "Enemy Of The American People"
- Donald Trump Recruits H.R. McMaster As National Security Adviser