Michael Mann‘s upcoming cyber-crime movie with Chris Hemsworth, Viola Davis, Holt McCallany, Tang Wei and Wang Leehom has started production in China. Legendary Pictures is producing the untitled film, which is scheduled for release next year. Along with its title, the film’s plot is also unknown, but we know that Mann has been developing the cyber-theft and cyber-attacks story with Legendary for over a year. He wrote the script with Morgan Davis Foehl. Mann, Legendary’s Thomas Tull and Jon Jashni are producing with Alex Garcia serving as executive producer.
Michael Mann’s Cyber Crime Film For Legendary Starts Production
What's Hot on Deadline
Patton Oswalt Responds To Arrest In Golden State Killer Case, The Subject Of Late Wife's Book "I'll Be Gone In The Dark"
Latest Film News
- J.J. Abrams Says ‘Cloverfield’ Sequel “In The Works For Theaters”, Shows Off ‘Overlord…
- Paramount Unveils First Look At ‘Transformers’ Spinoff ‘Bumblebee’ – CinemaCon
- ‘Kings’ Review: Halle Berry & Daniel Craig Can’t Save Tone-Deaf Movie Set During 1992 L.A. Riots
- Annapurna, Plan B Plot ‘Spotlight’-Like Movie On How NY Times Reporters Broke Harvey Weinstein Sex Scandal Story
- ‘A Quiet Place 2’ Is “In The Works”, Paramount Boss Says – CinemaCon
- Universal And Cher Whet Appetite For Highly Commercial 2018 Slate, Followed By Lunch With Focus – CinemaCon