Michael Mann‘s upcoming cyber-crime movie with Chris Hemsworth, Viola Davis, Holt McCallany, Tang Wei and Wang Leehom has started production in China. Legendary Pictures is producing the untitled film, which is scheduled for release next year. Along with its title, the film’s plot is also unknown, but we know that Mann has been developing the cyber-theft and cyber-attacks story with Legendary for over a year. He wrote the script with Morgan Davis Foehl. Mann, Legendary’s Thomas Tull and Jon Jashni are producing with Alex Garcia serving as executive producer.
Michael Mann’s Cyber Crime Film For Legendary Starts Production
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Team
- Candy Crowley Saluted By Colleagues, Competition, Late-Night Hosts And Robot - Video
- 'Kim Jong-un' Targets Christmas Shoppers On SNL's 'Weekend Update'
- Dr. Evil Disses Sony, Kim Jong-un, Many Others In Mike Myers' Surprise 'SNL' Return
- Republicans To Exhibitors: Play 'The Interview'
- 'Orange Is The New Black' Inmates Croon A Zany 'Twelve Days Of Christmas' – Watch
- North Korea Wants To Work With U.S. To Find Hacker; Obama Admin Asks China For Help – UPDATE