Michael Mann‘s upcoming cyber-crime movie with Chris Hemsworth, Viola Davis, Holt McCallany, Tang Wei and Wang Leehom has started production in China. Legendary Pictures is producing the untitled film, which is scheduled for release next year. Along with its title, the film’s plot is also unknown, but we know that Mann has been developing the cyber-theft and cyber-attacks story with Legendary for over a year. He wrote the script with Morgan Davis Foehl. Mann, Legendary’s Thomas Tull and Jon Jashni are producing with Alex Garcia serving as executive producer.
Michael Mann’s Cyber Crime Film For Legendary Starts Production
Trending Now on Deadline
'Black-ish', 'Grey's Anatomy', 'Castle', 'The Goldbergs', 'Modern Family', 'Once Upon A Time' & Others Get Extra Episodes At ABC
More From Team
- 'Madam Secretary' Coming To U.K. On Sky Living; NBCUniversal International Television Production Pacts With TV3 Group Ireland…
- 'High Profits': New CNN Series Profiles Colorado Pot Business Owners
- Mary McCormack & Alicia Witt Join 'House Of Lies'; Lindsey Gort In 'Self Promotion'
- Courtney Love To Guest Star In Fox's 'Empire'
- 'Good Morning America' Ratings Lead Morning Infotainment Race
- Zachary Booth, Bill Irwin, Six More Round Out 'South Of Hell' Cast On WE TV