Smash standout Megan Hilty will be returning to NBC’s primetime next fall with a co-starring role opposite Sean Hayes in the new multi-camera comedy series Sean Saves The World. Created by Victor Fresco, the comedy, from Universal TV and Hayes and Todd Milliner’s Hazy Mills, centers on Sean (Hayes), who must figure out how to parent his 14-year-old daughter (Samantha Isler), who just moved in, while navigating a temperamental new boss (Thomas Lennon) at work. In a recasting, Hilty will play Liz, Sean’s long-time loyal friend, a former therapist, with whom he also works. She replaces Lindsay Sloane, who played the role in the pilot. Sean Saves The World reunites Hilty with Hayes who did an arc on Smash. She is with Gersh and Perennial Entertainment.
Megan Hilty To Co-Star On New NBC Comedy Series ‘Sean Saves The World’
What's Hot on Deadline
Bill Maher Under Gun Over Late-'90s Video Condoning Sex Between 33-Year-Old Teacher And 12-Year-Old Student
Latest TV News
- ‘How To Get Away With Murder’ Season Finale: Killer Revealed, New Puzzle Posed
- Stephen Colbert Opens ‘Late Show’ With Message To Donald Trump From Bathroom Signs
- ‘Nashville’ Star Connie Britton Exits In Plot Twist, Reflects On Her 4.5 Seasons
- ‘Tonight Show’ Reveals How Donald Trump’s Staff Gathers Flattering News Footage
- Caitlyn Jenner Scolds Donald Trump For Revoking Transgender Protections – Update
- Lea Michele Cast In ABC Mayor Comedy Pilot; What About ‘Scream Queens’?