Smash standout Megan Hilty will be returning to NBC’s primetime next fall with a co-starring role opposite Sean Hayes in the new multi-camera comedy series Sean Saves The World. Created by Victor Fresco, the comedy, from Universal TV and Hayes and Todd Milliner’s Hazy Mills, centers on Sean (Hayes), who must figure out how to parent his 14-year-old daughter (Samantha Isler), who just moved in, while navigating a temperamental new boss (Thomas Lennon) at work. In a recasting, Hilty will play Liz, Sean’s long-time loyal friend, a former therapist, with whom he also works. She replaces Lindsay Sloane, who played the role in the pilot. Sean Saves The World reunites Hilty with Hayes who did an arc on Smash. She is with Gersh and Perennial Entertainment.
Megan Hilty To Co-Star On New NBC Comedy Series ‘Sean Saves The World’
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par In Households, Slip In Demo With Host Cameron Diaz
- SVP Alternative Among Several Eliminated Positions At CW As Part Of TW Layoffs
- Nora Arnezeder To Co-Star In 'Zoo'; Christian Campbell Joins 'True Detective'
- Paul Dano To Co-Star In Steve McQueen's HBO Pilot 'Codes Of Conduct'
- 'Jump Start' Comic Strip To Be Adapted As Family Comedy For Fox
- Resolution's Cynthia Booth & Emma Lewis Join Don Buchwald & Associates