Smash standout Megan Hilty will be returning to NBC’s primetime next fall with a co-starring role opposite Sean Hayes in the new multi-camera comedy series Sean Saves The World. Created by Victor Fresco, the comedy, from Universal TV and Hayes and Todd Milliner’s Hazy Mills, centers on Sean (Hayes), who must figure out how to parent his 14-year-old daughter (Samantha Isler), who just moved in, while navigating a temperamental new boss (Thomas Lennon) at work. In a recasting, Hilty will play Liz, Sean’s long-time loyal friend, a former therapist, with whom he also works. She replaces Lindsay Sloane, who played the role in the pilot. Sean Saves The World reunites Hilty with Hayes who did an arc on Smash. She is with Gersh and Perennial Entertainment.
Megan Hilty To Co-Star On New NBC Comedy Series ‘Sean Saves The World’
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Andreeva
- Marvel Confirms Mike Colter As Luke Cage In 'Jessica Jones' Netflix Series
- Female Navy SEALs Drama Set At Fox With Basil Iwanyk Producing
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par With Host Amy Adams
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'