Smash standout Megan Hilty will be returning to NBC’s primetime next fall with a co-starring role opposite Sean Hayes in the new multi-camera comedy series Sean Saves The World. Created by Victor Fresco, the comedy, from Universal TV and Hayes and Todd Milliner’s Hazy Mills, centers on Sean (Hayes), who must figure out how to parent his 14-year-old daughter (Samantha Isler), who just moved in, while navigating a temperamental new boss (Thomas Lennon) at work. In a recasting, Hilty will play Liz, Sean’s long-time loyal friend, a former therapist, with whom he also works. She replaces Lindsay Sloane, who played the role in the pilot. Sean Saves The World reunites Hilty with Hayes who did an arc on Smash. She is with Gersh and Perennial Entertainment.
Megan Hilty To Co-Star On New NBC Comedy Series ‘Sean Saves The World’
Trending Now on Deadline
Ryan Murphy & His 'Glee' Co-Creators Get Fox Series Order For Comedy-Horror Anthology 'Scream Queens'
Alamo Drafthouse's Tim League: Make A Place For Christopher Nolan, Quentin Tarantino, And Film Stock In Digital Future
FINAL: 'Fury' Wins Box Office War With $23.7M; 'Book Of Life' At $17M; 'Gone Girl' $100M+; 'Best Of Me' $10M - B.O. Final
More From Andreeva
- Leslie Jones Named 'Saturday Night Live' Cast Member
- Rainn Wilson To Produce Comedy Starring Vine Favorites, Including Curtis Lepore & Jerry Purpdrank
- Wanda Sykes Signs With UTA
- Literary Manager Stephen Marks Exits Evolution For Rain Management Group
- 'Chrisley Knows Best' Picked Up For Season 3, Holiday Special By USA
- Ryan Murphy & His 'Glee' Co-Creators Get Fox Series Order For Comedy-Horror Anthology 'Scream Queens'