The post today from Mediabistro editorial director Chris Ariens says the site is “taking five,” but it’s probably the end for the online media organization’s LA outpost. FishbowlLA co-editor Richard Horgan is already aboard at flagship FishbowlNY where he will still cover Hollywood but now also a broader range of media stories. All existing FishbowlLA content will be archived on Fishbowl NY soon.
Mediabistro’s FishbowlLA No More
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Eric Heisserer-Backed TV Series ‘The Scrawl’ Among First Projects For Newbie Penchant Entertainment
- Beware Oscar Voters: Final Academy Award Ballots Due Today!
- Viacom Looks Beyond Brad Grey Era Towards Future Of Paramount
- ‘Han Solo Star Wars’ Movie Underway: First Look
- SXSW 2017: Bob Odenkirk, Chris Hardwick & Whitney Cummings Among Lineup For Comedy Festival
- ‘Atlanta’s Bryan Tyree Henry Joins ‘White Boy Rick’