The post today from Mediabistro editorial director Chris Ariens says the site is “taking five,” but it’s probably the end for the online media organization’s LA outpost. FishbowlLA co-editor Richard Horgan is already aboard at flagship FishbowlNY where he will still cover Hollywood but now also a broader range of media stories. All existing FishbowlLA content will be archived on Fishbowl NY soon.
Mediabistro’s FishbowlLA No More
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Alibaba's Big Day Shifts Focus To Yahoo
- Daniel Sauli Joins HBO Miniseries 'Show Me A Hero'; Daren Kagasoff in Fox's 'Red Band Society'
- Sam Elliott & Garret Dillahunt Join FX's 'Justified'
- Universal Nabs Rights To 'Let It Snow' Short Stories Featuring Hot Author John Green
- Angelina Jolie To Direct Elephant Poaching Tale 'Africa' For Skydance
- Amber Heard To Co-Star In 'Magic Mike 2′