Marvel’s Iron Man 3 became Disney’s 5th release to cross the $400 million mark at the domestic box office. The film has now earned over $1.2 billion and is the #5 film of all time globally. It also recently passed Disney’s Pirates Of The Caribbean: On Stranger Tides and is currently the #6 film of all time at the international box office with more than $803 million. After the 2nd biggest domestic opening in history with $174.1 million, Iron Man 3 crossed the $1 billion threshold globally in 23 days, making it Disney’s 6th billion dollar and 2nd highest-grossing release of all time, behind only Marvel’s The Avengers. It has surpassed the total gross of The Avengers in China, Finland, Hong Kong, Korea, Russia, Poland, Switzerland, Thailand, and Ukraine, as well as Malaysia and Vietnam, where it is the highest grossing film of all time.
Marvel’s ‘Iron Man 3’ Past $400M Domestic
What's Hot on Deadline
Bravo Renews & Expands 'Southern Charm', Sets More 'Shahs Of Sunset' & 'Million Dollar Listing New York'
Latest Box Office News
- ‘The Secret Life Of Pets’ Woofs It Past $500M At International Box Office
- ‘Inferno’ Getting Scorched At U.S. Box Office, But Overseas Hoping To Be Its Savior – Noon Update
- Iggy Pop Rocks In Jim Jarmusch's 'Gimme Danger' & 'Trumped' Returns Pre-Election – Specialty B.O. Preview
- Andrew Rannells And Christian Borle Are Tender, If Unlikely, Lovers In ‘Falsettos’ Revival – Review
- Battling Times Square, Propping Up Clinton And Cheering Jake Gyllenhaal: Gerard & Roth
- Putting ‘Fantastic Beasts’ Opening Projections In Perspective