Marvel’s Iron Man 3 became Disney’s 5th release to cross the $400 million mark at the domestic box office. The film has now earned over $1.2 billion and is the #5 film of all time globally. It also recently passed Disney’s Pirates Of The Caribbean: On Stranger Tides and is currently the #6 film of all time at the international box office with more than $803 million. After the 2nd biggest domestic opening in history with $174.1 million, Iron Man 3 crossed the $1 billion threshold globally in 23 days, making it Disney’s 6th billion dollar and 2nd highest-grossing release of all time, behind only Marvel’s The Avengers. It has surpassed the total gross of The Avengers in China, Finland, Hong Kong, Korea, Russia, Poland, Switzerland, Thailand, and Ukraine, as well as Malaysia and Vietnam, where it is the highest grossing film of all time.
Marvel’s ‘Iron Man 3′ Past $400M Domestic
What's Hot on Deadline
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
'Ant-Man' Scribes Andrew Barrer & Gabriel Ferrari Join 'Transformers' Writers Room: Cybertron Pic In Offing?
Latest Box Office News
- Jim Parsons Rewrites God’s Top 10 List, Dishes Noah – Broadway Review
- A.R. Gurney’s Shaggy Dog Tale ‘Sylvia’ Gets Broadway Revival With Annaleigh Ashford
- Bradley Cooper, Taylor Schilling Will Present On Tony Telecast – But What About Tommy Tune?
- Glenne Headly Will Go ‘Fish’ With Jason Alexander In Larry David’s Broadway Smash
- George Takei’s Personal ‘Allegiance’ Sets Cast For Fall Broadway Bow
- ‘San Andreas’ To Shake Up Charts Post Memorial Day — Box Office Preview