Marvel’s Iron Man 3 became Disney’s 5th release to cross the $400 million mark at the domestic box office. The film has now earned over $1.2 billion and is the #5 film of all time globally. It also recently passed Disney’s Pirates Of The Caribbean: On Stranger Tides and is currently the #6 film of all time at the international box office with more than $803 million. After the 2nd biggest domestic opening in history with $174.1 million, Iron Man 3 crossed the $1 billion threshold globally in 23 days, making it Disney’s 6th billion dollar and 2nd highest-grossing release of all time, behind only Marvel’s The Avengers. It has surpassed the total gross of The Avengers in China, Finland, Hong Kong, Korea, Russia, Poland, Switzerland, Thailand, and Ukraine, as well as Malaysia and Vietnam, where it is the highest grossing film of all time.
Marvel’s ‘Iron Man 3’ Past $400M Domestic
What's Hot on Deadline
'Star Trek' TV Reboot Title & Teaser Unveiled At Comic-Con; New Series "Won't Be Episodic", Bryan Fuller Says
Sly Stallone Confirmed, Star Lord's Parents' Sex Life Discussed In Hilarious 'Guardians Of The Galaxy 2' Trailer - Comic-Con
Latest Box Office News
- ‘Star Trek Beyond’ Flying To Decent $56M: But Why Is It Lower Than ‘Into Darkness’?
- ‘Star Trek Beyond’ Dips Below $60M; ‘Lights Out’ Electrifies; ‘Ice Age’ Bit By ‘Pets’ — Box Office…
- 'Absolutely Fabulous' Binges On The Big Screen; Mike Birbiglia Tackles Improv: Specialty Preview
- ‘Star Trek Beyond’ Climbs On Social Media After Moving Comic-Con World Premiere
- ‘The Conjuring 2’ Crosses $300M & Becomes Third-Highest-Grossing Horror Franchise
- Tony Danza Game For ‘White Rabbit Red Rabbit’ Play