Warner Bros Pictures‘ Superman reboot Man Of Steel doesn’t open nationwide until June 14 and in more limited release a day earlier for late shows. But as of 10 AM today, the Chris Nolan-mentored, Zack Snyder-directed, Henry Cavill-starring tentpole became the top ticket-seller on Fandango. It’s already outselling this weekend’s new releases, Twentieth Century Fox’s The Internship and Universal’s The Purge. And, in terms of advance ticket sales, Man Of Steel is outpacing the previous Summer 2013 movies at the same point in the sales cycle. Hollywood for months now has been buzzing that the movie studio’s big gamble will be one of this summer’s biggest grossing mega-hits. Now, finally, here’s some early proof.
‘Man Of Steel’ #1 Ticket-Seller Online Today
What's Hot on Deadline
'Pacific Rim: Uprising' Doesn't Create Waves At $26M+; 'Black Panther' Sets Marvel Record & Beats 'Avengers'
Latest Film News
- ‘Billions’ Actor David Costabile To Play Doc McGhee In ‘The Dirt’
- Arnon Milchan & Regency Countersued For Fraud Over Warren Beatty’s ‘Rules Don’t Apply’
- ‘Scandal’s Darby Stanchfield & Daisy Prescott Cast In ‘Justine’
- Tiffany Haddish Will Give Voice To ‘Lego Movie’ Sequel Character
- ‘Hunter Killer,’ Starring Gerard Butler & Gary Oldman, Pegged For October Release
- Female Directors Scorecard: Sony’s ‘Barbie,’ ‘Charlie’s Angels’ And More