Warner Bros Pictures‘ Superman reboot Man Of Steel doesn’t open nationwide until June 14 and in more limited release a day earlier for late shows. But as of 10 AM today, the Chris Nolan-mentored, Zack Snyder-directed, Henry Cavill-starring tentpole became the top ticket-seller on Fandango. It’s already outselling this weekend’s new releases, Twentieth Century Fox’s The Internship and Universal’s The Purge. And, in terms of advance ticket sales, Man Of Steel is outpacing the previous Summer 2013 movies at the same point in the sales cycle. Hollywood for months now has been buzzing that the movie studio’s big gamble will be one of this summer’s biggest grossing mega-hits. Now, finally, here’s some early proof.
‘Man Of Steel’ #1 Ticket-Seller Online Today
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fear The Walking Dead' Finale: Gale Anne Hurd On Season 2, 'Walking Dead' Season 6 & No Zombie Apocalypse Crossover
'Martian' 2nd-Best Opening For October, Damon & Scott Despite Losing Fuel Sunday; Verdi Trips 'Walk' - B.O. Postmortem
'Collateral Beauty' Director Alfonso Gomez-Rejon Exits Project Over Creative Differences With Studio
Latest Film News
- Petitioners Demand Apology For Theft Of Artifacts By ‘Maze Runner’ Cast
- ‘The Martian’ Opens To $44.6M, Will Pass $100M Worldwide Today – Int’l Box Final
- Does Lionsgate Have Starz In Its Eyes?
- Karl Glusman Joins ‘Nocturnal Animals’
- ‘Furious 8’ Director Shortlist Down To Last Few
- ‘Kilo Two Bravo’ Director & Writer Ink With Verve