Warner Bros Pictures‘ Superman reboot Man Of Steel doesn’t open nationwide until June 14 and in more limited release a day earlier for late shows. But as of 10 AM today, the Chris Nolan-mentored, Zack Snyder-directed, Henry Cavill-starring tentpole became the top ticket-seller on Fandango. It’s already outselling this weekend’s new releases, Twentieth Century Fox’s The Internship and Universal’s The Purge. And, in terms of advance ticket sales, Man Of Steel is outpacing the previous Summer 2013 movies at the same point in the sales cycle. Hollywood for months now has been buzzing that the movie studio’s big gamble will be one of this summer’s biggest grossing mega-hits. Now, finally, here’s some early proof.
‘Man Of Steel’ #1 Ticket-Seller Online Today
What's Hot on Deadline
'Thursday Night Football' Ratings Down From Thanksgiving 2016, Macy's Parade Steady, 'Young Sheldon' Up
'Coco' Now Higher With $74M+ Thanks To A+ CinemaScore; 'Justice League' At $61M+; 'Wonder' Wows At $32M+: Friday AM Update
Uma Thurman To Harvey Weinstein: "I'm Glad It's Going Slowly, You Don't Deserve A Bullet... Stay Tuned"
Denzel Washington & Dan Gilroy On Why 'Roman J. Israel, Esq' Never Left The '60s Behind - The Contenders Video
Latest Film News
- Pete Hammond’s Notes On The Season: ‘Wonder’ Makes Awards Play; ‘Dunkirk’ Storms The Q&A Circuit; Netflix Sends A Pig…
- Kumail Nanjiani On How A Pitch To Judd Apatow About A Ghost Witch Movie Begat ‘The Big Sick’ – The…
- Exhibition Stocks Rise In Short Trading Session On Holiday Box Office Optimism
- ‘Arthur Miller: Writer’ Helmer Rebecca Miller Discusses Her Doc Portrait Of Father Arthur Miller
- Denis Villeneuve On His Love Of Sci-Fi, Working With Ridley Scott On ‘Blade Runner 2049’ & Revisiting ‘Dune’ – Behind…
- Denzel Washington & Dan Gilroy On Why ‘Roman J. Israel, Esq’ Never Left The ’60s Behind – The…